Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Is there a "found something awesome" thread somewhere?

It's not really a spoiler...so:

In the beginning I've seen some strange rainbow colored water somewhere and thought I had a very weird graphics bug and moved on.

Just now I encountered something like that again, where you need to go for a certain golden item, and thought: Stupid bug, it looks like oil.

3 undeads stood up from their graves, charging at me, I'm throwing flames at them while they walk over the "weird bugged water" and BOOM they all die....my jaw dropped, so it is actually oil.

Just be careful not to have your follower standing on the oil too. That damn Lydia is always getting into trouble.:facepalm: But I still love her. :P

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a "found something awesome" thread somewhere?

It's not really a spoiler...so:

In the beginning I've seen some strange rainbow colored water somewhere and thought I had a very weird graphics bug and moved on.

Just now I encountered something like that again, where you need to go for a certain golden item, and thought: Stupid bug, it looks like oil.

3 undeads stood up from their graves, charging at me, I'm throwing flames at them while they walk over the "weird bugged water" and BOOM they all die....my jaw dropped, so it is actually oil.

Just be careful not to have your follower standing on the oil too. That damn Lydia is always getting into trouble.:facepalm: But I still love her. :P

If you notice there are often lanterns above these which can be shot with an arrow, they crash to the ground and take out everything in the area. think i took about 5 skeletons out in one place with this

I´ve been playing for hours and already went to see the greybeards and now I have to get some horn, thing is does this game really has non scripted dragons?I only saw the one from the beggining and the one who attacks the guard tower in whiterun, I´m starting to wonder if bethesda said is true :s the game is suppose to be about dragons attacking skyrim and skyrim looks like a peacefull place XD I also need their souls to unlock shouts so shouting is no good for me as I can´t unlock them all -.-

I´ve been playing for hours and already went to see the greybeards and now I have to get some horn, thing is does this game really has non scripted dragons?I only saw the one from the beggining and the one who attacks the guard tower in whiterun, I´m starting to wonder if bethesda said is true :s the game is suppose to be about dragons attacking skyrim and skyrim looks like a peacefull place XD I also need their souls to unlock shouts so shouting is no good for me as I can´t unlock them all -.-

Most are random.

I remember one attacked Riften after Esbern and I were leaving, all the guards took it out, but it managed to kill off a few citizens. :(

Or that one dragon that appeared right after I hired a carriage, it flew around, roared a bit, and took off.

Jeez I am attacked by a dragon at least every other town I go to or every npc camp I go to 7/10 I get a dragon I havnt had to look for any dragons to unlock shouts

Jeez I am attacked by a dragon at least every other town I go to or every npc camp I go to 7/10 I get a dragon I havnt had to look for any dragons to unlock shouts

XDXD I fought another scripted dragon, maybe because I changed the timescale to 4 the non scripted ones get messed?Don´t know.It´s a shame cause Ilike to fight them.

XDXD I fought another scripted dragon, maybe because I changed the timescale to 4 the non scripted ones get messed?Don´t know.It´s a shame cause Ilike to fight them.

Did you change using the console commands?

It's pretty crap how it locks you out of achievements for even using Console - tm to turn menus off to take a screenshot lol.

Yeah I love fighting them as well! Although I will admit to hiding behind a rock and taking potshots with lightning at my first few dragons :s

That damn Lydia is always getting into trouble.:facepalm: But I still love her. :P

I know, I sacrificed her to a particular Daedric lord who will for now go nameless. I married a companion who has better weapons and armour than she had.

Edited by shadow_scale9180