Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Hm, where did you hear that?

There are 3 magazine which has Skyrim Information that's come out recently (Power Unlimited (Dutch), PlayStation Le Magazine Officiel(French) & Micromania(Spanish)) and another one is out tomorrow (Giochi per Il Mio Computer(Italian))

But I have only gotten my hands on Power Unlimited, so I don't know any more. :/

EDIT: Thank you istred. :) I will add it to the opening post as well.

EDIT2: Do you know what this means: "Steam, not gfwl. they're are disappointed with LIVE!" ? (Could you also post a link to the mag, so I can put it in sources?)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a link to the mags, I copied the information from these two threads:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1163088-skyrim-french-coverage-summary/

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1163115-skyrim-italian-coverage/

Also, I forgot about a line about the game's start...

The executioner is going to chop off your head when esbern appears and saves you

And the text most likely means "Skyrim will use STEAM, but not Games For Windows Live, as the team is disappointed with it".

Edited by istred

Hm, where did you hear that?

There are 3 magazine which has Skyrim Information that's come out recently (Power Unlimited (Dutch), PlayStation Le Magazine Officiel(French) & Micromania(Spanish)) and another one is out tomorrow (Giochi per Il Mio Computer(Italian))

But I have only gotten my hands on Power Unlimited, so I don't know any more. :/

EDIT: Thank you istred. :) I will add it to the opening post as well.

EDIT2: Do you know what this means: "Steam, not gfwl. they're are disappointed with LIVE!" ? (Could you also post a link to the mag, so I can put it in sources?)

I think gfwl is "Games for windows LIVE".Didn't really work out when they put it in FO3,it was disappointing, but not game cripplingy disappointing, like, STEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :wallbash: :verymad: :yucky: >:(, at least, in my own first hand experience of it :down: .I'm torn between my embargo of steam because they took my money but their games don't work, and the awesomeness of Bethesda Games.

No DVDs to put on the shelves? That alone breaks my inner immersion. :laugh: Does anyone know how much the game will cost? :whistling:

I can't remember reading about that...

Edited by Pushkatu

There will be DVDs to put on the shelves, just like with New Vegas. :)

And there will most likely also be a CE, just like with New Vegas. :)

And I also think it's strange that they give different information to different Magazines... I thought the European and Australian Magazines was just the same as the GI Cover... Kind of odd that it isn't, considering US Customers can't (easily) get hold of the European Magazines and Europeans can't get hold off GI... (May it be translating-misunderstandings?)

Anyway, another Mag has come out today, and I'm awaiting information from that as well.

EDIT: Someone's gotten hold on the Spanish Cover (Micromania), and it seems to only contain information that we already have.