Skyrim Information

Zaldir

@lv000 what? character should sound like a screaming little girl? i think he sounds perfectly :P, and i can't seem to hear dragons shouting when they attack, i guess im just deaf? XD

Actually, I didn't mean the dragon's shout, but the shouts the player does. They are too weak.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the topic of dragons I would really like some good ones that won't attack on sight, that can be talked to, maybe traded with for some rare items. I say this because in almost all dragon lore, in TES and normally, dragons always had a horde of gold and jewels, and other items they have gathered over the centuries. In the lore Akatosh states that they only use the metals as they condition the scales or something to that effect which is why they sleep on their treasure piles.

I see the potential for getting rich quick here. :thumbsup:

Imagine...slaying a mighty dragon...and with his final roar, a wall in his cave recedes to reveal a mountain of gold and enchanted treasures....

Well, if they have a treasure and you murder them I think their last act should be an overpowered fire spell to melt everything to dust. Besides, in Oblivion when you killed a shop keeper you didn't get their entire inventory, you only got what was on them and what was loose around the shop. Some might have had chests to keep goods in in the building, but most of those chests were hidden under the floor.

They should all ready have a treasure pile...it's not like they are all newborns. The most powerful ones should have one while the ones who are just like a few hundred years old won't have a big enough pile of varied items that they can part with so those will be the ones without large lairs or piles of treasure.