Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I long to see kids running around!!! The higher the AI is, the better.

Cooking is nice as well, since I'm tired of staring at all those raw meat in Oblivion. And random quests! Now that's life, isn't it? :thumbsup:

I'm not so big on having kids in the game. Well, it would definitely add more realism and depth to the game, but if you're the kind of person to say, go into a city and kill absolutely everybody, there will be only the kids left, as I seriously doubt you'll be able to kill the kids. Actually that would be pretty awesome. A city ran by children.

Well, Bethesda got hacked yesturday, by the very busy LulzSec. I really hope this doesn't screw with the Skyrim release date, like forcing them to release the game early before Todd gets it just how they want it to be, or worse, force them to postpone the release. LulzSec Bethesda Hack

At least LulzSec seems to LIKE Todd & Co, or they would be in real trouble. Thank God Bethesda isnt owned by Sony....

We actually like this company and would like for them to speed up the production of Skyrim, so we'll give them one less thing to worry about. You're welcome! Please keep making awesome games, guys, and you should totally add an official LulzSec top hat to new releases.
Edited by geekpryde

Well, Bethesda got hacked yesturday, by the very busy LulzSec. I really hope this doesn't screw with the Skyrim release date, like forcing them to release the game early before Todd gets it just how they want it to be, or worse, force them to postpone the release. LulzSec Bethesda Hack

At least they seem like LIKE Todd & Co, or they would be in real trouble. Thank God Bethesda isnt owned by Sony....

We actually like this company and would like for them to speed up the production of Skyrim, so we'll give them one less thing to worry about. You're welcome! Please keep making awesome games, guys, and you should totally add an official LulzSec top hat to new releases.

Those guys are just some stupid, childish, uneducated boys sitting in their mom's basement being stupid and utterly retarded, and thinking they can do whatever they want...

And "one less thing to worry about."? What the hell? It's more like, one MORE thing to worry about!

... oh, humanity, when will it end?

I realy hope Bethesda dont give in to these childish scum and change the release date. 11/11/11 Is my birthday so that makes Skyrim even more special to me.