Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any new info revealed? just wondering if I should waste the bandwidth watching it.

Not really, just Todd and Notch (creator of Minecraft) having a conversation. I didn't hear anything that really had to do with the game, but then again, I only watched like 6 minutes of it.

I'm sold thank GOD they got rid of Acrobatic and Athletics...those sucked better of combining them into one.

I hope they ad some sort of Dark Brotherhood related guild, or some sort of Assassins Guild, Im guessing there will also be an arena.

I like the idea of the 3 crafting skills per each character archetype that will really get you thinking on how you want to play the game and will be tough considering all three those are very useful.

Beards yes yes good.

any new info revealed? just wondering if I should waste the bandwidth watching it.

Not really, just Todd and Notch (creator of Minecraft) having a conversation. I didn't hear anything that really had to do with the game, but then again, I only watched like 6 minutes of it.

It's still very much worth watching, if only to be able to see an interview where all involved know exactly what they're talking about. Aside from that, the only real info is that Notch is uncomfortable wearing his hat indoors.

If it doesn't I don't think the Nord's will seem quite the warriors they are known to be. They need some kind of public battle that can keep the populace entertained, if it's not a gladiatorial type thing, with teams and uniforms, then it could be the Nords pitting themselves against beasts, like you could when you became the Grand Champion.

No harm in trying. We have to squeeze every last bit of information out of them as we can...luckily it's only a few more months of torture before we can have the Skyrim goodies.

While we're on the topic of arenas, check out this image I made.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1375879-1308045977.jpg

Now THIS is the sort of combat I want to see in Skyrim. :)

(Ok I did use Photoshop, but only a little bit, the rest was OBGE)