Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Actually if I remember right Todd Howard was a hacker here is the link as proof. Howard: I liked hacking into and pirating computer games while in college. One of my favorites was Bethesda's Terminator 2029. So I drove to their offices and asked for a job. http://bitmob.com/index.php/mobfeed/21-Random-Qs-Getting-to-Know...Todd-Howard.html Yup but that was a long time ago and he's still the best.<div><br></div><div>Edit link is dead but if you type it into google you will see its true.</div>

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just on that Interview (ignoring the posters) a pretty bare room big table with Todd backed into a corner, Interviewer a good distance away... It's clear, off camera this was an interrogation :D

we need to tell bestheda that mounted combat is a must for skyrim, who will help me in this struggle? they have months to perfect it. but it needs to be one of their priorities.

we need to tell bestheda that mounted combat is a must for skyrim, who will help me in this struggle? they have months to perfect it. but it needs to be one of their priorities.

don't remmeber where I heard it it, but the reason they didn't do mounted combat was that it would be over-powered and that's the only combat anyone would ever do...