Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already talking about it now scot, from the Beth site it self, but good alternate method to get there for the new comers!

You ninja me Zal!

Oh XD I noticed after my post that there are news in the main post.Getting married in game sounds interesting XD

i wonder if it is the same method as Fable uses to get married and so on! Any way the next thing I see is a mod expanding on marriage, if you know what I mean.:whistling:

I'm just interested in seeing how these new 'levels of relationships' work. Cause thing is, if you get married, is it 'oh hey, lets get married' or is gonna be more like Bioware games where you have to actually develop a relationship first? Which if it does, means MOAR STORY! And I like story.

The main difference is that the upper and lower body armors, the cuirass and greaves, have been combined into one piece.

So all clothes will be jumpsuits?...mk...

Urgh... seems like a huge step backwards and a huge pain in the butt for moding.

Not necessarily, just because the developers designed their armor like that doesn't mean the options to make separate aren't there within the Creation Kit.

@Zaldiir; Not really. You just have to know how to skin armors to the skeleton. Shoot, since the oblivion armors are already rigged, I could literally just import them all into 3ds Max, and export it all as one piece and have one piece armors in Oblivion.

Plus, people have been able to port Oblivion armors to Fallout, which uses the same one piece system that Skyrim is using.

You know what might be the PITA... is the fat and thin variations. Depending on how that is done.... that could be a complete show stopper. At least for a while.

@Ghogiel;

Oy, I didn't think about that! Truthfully speaking, that might actually be the show stopper for custom armors period depending on how Bethesda made the armor system.

Speaking of which, that brings up another question. Do they have body type specific armors?

Edited by jhardingame

It'll definitely be something like in Age of Conan, where the armor just expands based on how muscular you are. But how that will play with older models... That's the question.

It's possible it works like the Skeletal Variations mod. There it's only the thickness of the skeleton that changes, warping the armor to fit. Thus, any armor can be used with it (But it might clip and look weird).