Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Yeah, but I still want armor, dragon armor, at least in the most vulnerable places, like the chest and head. Anything getting underneath the chest scales will be a problem...it's the weakest point in a dragons scale armor.

Who is betting that they will release a DLC of dragon armor for 50 bucks?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but I still want armor, dragon armor, at least in the most vulnerable places, like the chest and head. Anything getting underneath the chest scales will be a problem...it's the weakest point in a dragons scale armor.

Who is betting that they will release a DLC of dragon armor for 50 bucks?

Just as much as they're releasing Horse Armor!

The dragons land on their own occasionally, maybe even frequently, so pure melee should be an option if you can dodge the flames.If you're a stealth character, I don't see why you can't just shoot arrows at the dragon as he's flying by or when he's landed, but considering the rarity of arrows in Skyrim, you'd have to be careful about preserving them.Mages should be obvious, send fireballs his way whenever you can.

What source do u get the info on arrows being a rarity I don't see how arrows could be low on stock when you live a a large forest were there are a lot of trees that are made of wood that arrows are made of I would just like to know were your source of info is that says this

The dragons land on their own occasionally, maybe even frequently, so pure melee should be an option if you can dodge the flames.If you're a stealth character, I don't see why you can't just shoot arrows at the dragon as he's flying by or when he's landed, but considering the rarity of arrows in Skyrim, you'd have to be careful about preserving them.Mages should be obvious, send fireballs his way whenever you can.

What source do u get the info on arrows being a rarity I don't see how arrows could be low on stock when you live a a large forest were there are a lot of trees that are made of wood that arrows are made of I would just like to know were your source of info is that says this

Check the older interviews or look through the info thread. It's been stated that they are indeed a rarity now. It's mainly because they've got realistic firepower now (it's possible to one-shot someone with them).

I'd like to see more on alchemy. Regardless of what they show from here to the release, I've got my copy pre-ordered and that's all that matters.http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

Check the older interviews or look through the info thread. It's been stated that they are indeed a rarity now. It's mainly because they've got realistic firepower now (it's possible to one-shot someone with them).

I'd like to see more on alchemy. Regardless of what they show from here to the release, I've got my copy pre-ordered and that's all that matters.http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

I think that one of the first and most downloaded mods will be one that adds unlimited arrows to the vendors then...

EDIT: I'm honestly glad that they work a bit more realistically now, but wouldn't it be better to just set a limit on the quiver of how many arrows are allowed to be carried at once? Then you could also add several different equippable quivers with more space. Probably a bit too late to add in the vanilla game though but still.

Edited by amycus

If they're going for realistic "fletching", then I don't think they'd have it at the blacksmithing area. They could, though. I used fletching mods for Oblivion and kind of hope that they have something similar in Skyrim.