Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind multilayer for co-op.

Skyrim as a mmorpg would be terrible.

That's just the thing, even co-op wouldn't fit an epic singleplayer game as Skyrim. The TES series have always been singleplayer-only, and it has been perfect. What, you want to kill a troll with a friend? You have companions for that :biggrin:

Believe me, multiplayer would ruin the true immersion of the game, as it's being made.

- How are sword fighting? Can you choose to swing your sword to the left or right?

- Yes, you choose the direction with the control stick. It is also possible to perform different combo attacks, jump back and stuff.

Does this mean we will control sword direction like in Oblivion/Morrowind with WSAD, or will we control it with mouse movement like in Daggerfall?

Either way, combo attacks and "jumping back and stuff" is new to me.

Source

Edited by Iv000

- How are sword fighting? Can you choose to swing your sword to the left or right?

- Yes, you choose the direction with the control stick. It is also possible to perform different combo attacks, jump back and stuff.

Does this mean we will control sword direction like in Oblivion/Morrowind with WSAD, or will we control it with mouse movement like in Daggerfall?

Either way, combo attacks and "jumping back and stuff" is new to me.

Source

By combo attacks, I think they mean power attacks, probably called combos in that article because of some weird mis-translation.

Are there any new factions that we can join? I thought 3 factions in oblivion was kind of lame.

There were four factions in Oblivion.The only factions that have been confirmed in Skyrim are the Companions (Fighters Guild), the College of Winterhold (Mages Guild), and the Thieves Guild.They've also hinted at the Dark Brotherhood returning, but they haven't officially confirmed it yet.