Skyrim Information

Zaldir

And yes, with "those" I'm thinking about the people who were raised to think that homosexuality is something bad.

Hey now, I'm one of "those people." Yes, I do believe homosexuality is bad.

I guess I'm not "evolved" eh? Not that it matters to me, I don't believe in evolution XD (Which is kinda strange coming from a guy with a degree in microbiology. You don't see many creationists in the science fields.)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nexus has a debate section if you want to argue about gay marriage and whatnot.

Auguring about it here is pointless, this is about skyrim.

I am really hoping to see the new AI. I hope it lives up to what it has said to be. Maybe I am the only one, but one of the best things I see about Skyrim is the new AI system.

Edited by marharth

I agree that the AI will be vastly superior than Oblivion!

Can't wait to be watching my back after someone seeks vengeance upon you for pillaging/murdering.

Nehrim and Andoran will keep me busy before Skyrim comes out. But as soon as 11/11/11 hits, I may have to break up with my girlfriend lol :s

lol it may not be a hard choice for some people to break up with their girlfriend/boyfriend. Seeing as how AI will be improved makes the decision clear to me :biggrin: since that is probably one of the things I like to see most.

To me, more clever AI means that if I go to sleep in some hotel for a night on my road to wherever, I'll have to watch my back to see if I'm followed! Especially if there happened to be a witness to my crime who in turn happened to be deeply connected and therefore more angered at my transgression (i.e. murdering a some person's friend). I don't know will provide for that but think of the possibilities! :blink:

And uh, I just realized that was mean to say the decision is clear to me about breaking up and all. But I mean...Skyrim...will be taking up a lot of my time..hopefully.

Edited by AaronKo

To me, more clever AI means that if I go to sleep in some hotel for a night on my road to wherever, I'll have to watch my back to see if I'm followed! Especially if there happened to be a witness to my crime who in turn happened to be deeply connected and therefore more angered at my transgression (i.e. murdering a some person's friend). I don't know will provide for that but think of the possibilities! :blink:

Oh I definitely agree! Something like that would be pretty damn awesome to see! What if after a certain point in time, the dark brotherhood would be gunning for your head?

Perhaps once you become famous enough without joining the brotherhood, they may think it'd be in their best interests to assassinate you, but if you were to join before you got all popular, they may figure they would have their own Dovahkiin to help influence the public. :devil:

Although clothes need to matter as well, I shouldn't be able to walk around in dark brotherhood gear without anyone batting an eye.

Edited by InuyashaFE

Hey now, I'm one of "those people." Yes, I do believe homosexuality is bad.

I guess I'm not "evolved" eh? Not that it matters to me, I don't believe in evolution XD (Which is kinda strange coming from a guy with a degree in microbiology. You don't see many creationists in the science fields.)

Sorry, that was a poor choice of words on my part, I should stop debating about stuff, I'm only making trouble...

On topic;

I'm keeping my hopes down for Radiant AI, it just seems too good to be true.

I don't want to get the game and then see that the radiant AI has been reduced to dungeon crawling quests.

The second thing I'm very excited to see is the new magic system.

Since I play mostly mage characters, this is something I really expect to be good.

What I hope for, is that they have a Dark Brotherhood faction or similar.

The DB quests in Oblivion were the best in the game, in my opinion.

I just found this article on gameinformer.com that talks about the game's mechanics. I started reading at Radiant AI and continued to the end. I found it pretty interesting to say the least so maybe it would be the same for you all. I noticed I was a little late finding it but here you go.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim/b/xbox360/archive/2011/01/17/the-technology-behind-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim.aspx?PostPageIndex=2

Edited by AaronKo

You know, you can be both a creationist and a evolutionist. ;)

I just found this article on gameinformer.com that talks about the game's mechanics. I started reading at Radiant AI and continued to the end. I found it pretty interesting to say the least so maybe it would be the same for you all. I noticed I was a little late finding it but here you go.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim/b/xbox360/archive/2011/01/17/the-technology-behind-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim.aspx?PostPageIndex=2

That is one of the first articles that we got about Skyrim, so it's all in the OP. :)

The thing I'm looking forward to in Skyrim will be werewolves and vampires, though, we don't know if they'll be in.

I love the night, in real life as well, but especially in Oblivion. It'd be amazing if you were a vampire for example, and just stepped out of your front doors in the woods, transformed into a bat and just roamed the treetops, catching a prey under the bright shining moon. After you get bored of flying, you could simply return to your normal form and hunt for human blood; there'll possibly be some unfortunate campers in the woods, fishing by a river. It would be amazing if you met other vampires during your night journeys, and maybe, together found a creepy manor deep in the woods to share.

If you were a werewolf for instance, wouldn't it be awesome to just run around on all fours, terrifying the surroundings.

This is basically my hopes for Skyrim, and it will be great if some of it will be included, it's just not the same to run around in the wild as a simple human.