Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Gah... I have a dilemma... I could get it on Steam and avoid the hassle of needing to wait for the game to ship...

Or I could get the collector's edition, and wait a day or so to play...

:ohdear:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah... I have a dilemma... I could get it on Steam and avoid the hassle of needing to wait for the game to ship...

Or I could get the collector's edition, and wait a day or so to play...

:ohdear:

They ship the games before release, so you don't have to wait. Shoot, you'll even sometimes seem them stacked in stores where everyone can see them. Order the collectors edition(once it's announced of course), and play the game the day of release, instead of buying from Steam, and then having to wait to play it anyways because you have to download it(cause we all know pre-loading on steam doesn't actually work. You still end up waiting for Steam to go through and 'validate' and 'unlock' etc etc xD )

Edited by jhardingame

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/118/1186214p1.html

The link goes to an IGN article that talks about some cool stuff like sliding in a few details about character creation and some random stuff in the game.

The writer says he gave his Dunmer two different colored eyes (red and grey) and gave the character laugh lines.

And there was some weird stuff at the end about a talking, skull-mounted demon door; sound totes awesome! :thumbsup:

Sounds like lock-picking is going to be interesting. Using two lockpicks at a time is definitely new.

What's gonna be the difference about the Collectors Edition? I've never got a Collectors Edition anything.

Collectors edition comes with more stuff. For example, the CE of Mass Effect 3 comes with extra in-game items, a new companion, a book full of concept art, free soundtrack, a free hoodie, a free N7 patch, and a couple more things.

Elder Scrolls Collectors Editions usually come with a CD of some sort, a booklet, and an item.

Morrowind's CE included the Soundtrack CD, a concept art book, and an Ordinator figurine.

Oblivion's CE included a "Making of" DVD, the Pocket Guide to the Empire, and a Septim coin.