Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha I just realised that after all the different websites and journalists got a chance to use the character creator, not one created an Altmer lol.

I know :( That was the race I really wanted to see too...

hehe yeah, I never usually play as them, but that doesn't mean I don't want to see what they look like. I think there may have been one in the background of that tavern scene from the trailer, with the assassination and the fella playing the lyre/lute thing. I just wanted to see a hi-res version of every race..

AND PLEASE! Let us keep Dragon skulls as trophies to decorate our humble abodes :P

Edited by FRUTZK

Indeed. I'm surprised people are happy that the cooking won't be mini-game like, as I'm unsure of how else Bethesda would implement it while still retaining interactivity, which is the key word for me in this case. If the jobs such as smithing, woodcutting, cooking, and alchemy are interactive, I'll be a ridiculously happy camper, as it all adds to the role-playing experience. If I can also pretend I'm a chef...oh god. Do I seriously have to wait until November to play this.

We don't know for sure.

But to me it seems cooking will be similar to Risen.

You pick a meat you want to cook, and then you see your character holding a frying pan over a fire/stove.

You also needed a frying pan in your inventory.