Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You can custom make anything you'd want to take with you into combat"

...Except spells?

"There are four different factions you can join"

...What? So it's Fighter's Guild (or whatever the new name for that is now), College of Whipers, Thieves' Guild, Dark Brotherhood. That's the same number as Oblivion so I can't complain too much, but what about all the other factions that have been talked about? They'd better not give you a token membership after a single quest like the Order of the Virtuous Blood...

"You can custom make anything you'd want to take with you into combat"

...Except spells?

"There are four different factions you can join"

...What? So it's Fighter's Guild (or whatever the new name for that is now), College of Whipers, Thieves' Guild, Dark Brotherhood. That's the same number as Oblivion so I can't complain too much, but what about all the other factions that have been talked about? They'd better not give you a token membership after a single quest like the Order of the Virtuous Blood...

He did say "main" didn't he? As in main factions. Doesn't mean there isn't secret ones that don't progress or become part of general knowledge of the people of skyrim? Just have to wait for info to leak or play the game.

Yeah but he doesn't say "main factions" he says "different factions." If I hadn't already read about the "confirmed" other factions you can join like the Riverwood Warrior Clan and the Shield-Brothers, I would take that statement to mean that there's only four. It's a possibility he just phrased his answer badly, but looking for tiny details and squeezing them dry for Skyrim info is what this thread is all about!

did he say any other info in that interview than the 4 factions, and sometimes special moves will force 3rd person view? i would watch it, but my internet is too slow =/

No. Only the usual what Skyrim is all about.

And thanks for pointing that out, next time I will write the info after I post a video.