Skyrim Information

Zaldir

This isn't fallout with swords, and I liked having multiple pieces of armor, like in Morrowind. I personally thought it added quite a bit to the variety.

I guess I'll have to see just how much more armor they added.

I really don't understand how merging chest/leg armors makes it Fallout with swords.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't fallout with swords, and I liked having multiple pieces of armor, like in Morrowind. I personally thought it added quite a bit to the variety.

I really don't understand how merging chest/leg armors makes it Fallout with swords.

Trying to say that less pieces means less options which makes it more like fallout. I just play games and take what's given. I'm happy with what's been said about the game so far.

I hate how people are complaining about the Single armor piece that is from Fallout.

You mean that Chest+Legs is merged into one armor now?

Yeah and many think that the Cuirass and Greaves merged somehow means that the whole set is now a Single armor piece.

I think I actually prefer it that way. It's how most games does it, and it makes it possible for them to make each armor to look as they want it to without worrying as much about the clipping.

Again, there are still multiple pieces of Armor. Skyrim will have five. Fallout there was two pieces you had. Oblivion had six. Morrowind had 9 I think. And Daggerfall I forget but I think it was 8 or 9.

Again, there are still multiple pieces of Armor. Skyrim will have five. Fallout there was two pieces you had. Oblivion had six. Morrowind had 9 I think. And Daggerfall I forget but I think it was 8 or 9.

Frankly, I'm fine with five. Six in Oblivion was great, Morrowind had too much, but five will be just fine. I'm just glad that I have more than two.

I would like to have layers like coats and undershirts and sock options too .. but this isn't saint's row .. this is a massive RPG and it takes a lot of time to make all those assets and work them into the loot system and balance the game.. This at least ensures more armors than before

I would like to have layers like coats and undershirts and sock options too .. but this isn't saint's row .. this is a massive RPG and it takes a lot of time to make all those assets and work them into the loot system and balance the game.. This at least ensures more armors than before

Yeah, I'd like a good variety of shirts.

Too many pieces are bad yes, but under garments are a given. Who would ware bare metal on their skin? lol Even with under lining it's not going to protect when you get hit on the chest. Edited by SHIROryuu

I stated that it wasn't, not that it was. This was a response to this to Camonna Tong's statement.

I hate how people are complaining about the Single armor piece that is from Fallout. Obviously they need to do research. There are a lot of sites that are complaining about this. How it got that way I don't know. Either someone hated Skyrim and said that and people believed him. Or he/she was misinformed. People need to learn to research and see that what they heard is wrong.

I hope this helps clear things up for you. :wink:

I know that it's not a single piece of armor, It's less though. Fallout had more then one piece too, if you count the helmet. It's the fact that 3 pieces are fused into one. Each games gives you progressively less armor options. It's only natural to feel a little cheated.

Edited by EviloMEN