Skyrim Information

Zaldir

New Voice actor:

Craig Sechler, He voiced the Adoring fan and Butch Deloria (FO3) and the annoying man (Also FO3).

Source

I'm guess then he's voicing the wood elf males?Hopefully he'll only voice the Bosmer and not the other mer.

Edited by Corakus

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Voice actor:

Craig Sechler, He voiced the Adoring fan and Butch Deloria (FO3) and the annoying man (Also FO3).

Source

I'm guess then he's voicing the wood elf males?Hopefully he'll only voice the Bosmer and not the other mer.

Considering there's over 70 voice actors, I guess there are more than one voicing the Bosmers. ;)

wow shiroryuu, you finally got a signature. it's nice. i love paladins... i use to play age of empires all the time and played with paladins as franks, when i dominated the known world.

Age of Empires...a great game! But I think I borrowed it to my nephew, and then his house got burglarized...and bye bye it went.

You can choose when to level up! Source

So basically you get a notification that informs you that you can level up, and when you are ready to do so, you just go to the skills menu.

Finally!I'm glad someone took the time to ask him, this was buzzing around in my mind.Glad they didn't do it like Fallout 3, where you either had to level-up or exit the game