Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so you can set butterflies on fire, and there are too many fish in the water... That is.. just... wow! :D

The amount of detail is astonishing!

There must be a mix-up: THIS is the game that has been in development for 12 years, not Duke Nukem Forever! ;D

Lol. I've always been a firm believer that it takes a good 4 years to make a decent game. Unless you wish to use 2000 people to build it. Even still, how can games develop the storyline and immerse the player if they rush the product out in 1-3 years. Sure there are good games that come out in that time, but they are usually simple games to begin with.(FPS etc..)

I'm personally proud to be a TES fan. Thanks to games like Skyrim, we get to enjoy a slice of fantasy mixed with the excitement of opening a present with each and every new area in their games. Sure it's not always perfect but it's always a journey worth embarking on.

Man burning butterflies though... Who thinks to put that kind of level of gameplay? Seriously!

Well.. The development times overlap so technically the games are in development longer than the dates between games suggest, but OB came out Mar 2006, F3 came out in Oct 2008, and we all know the date of SR.

The real difference is that this time, the cycle is longer, and the team way bigger, and the budget is too. We are definitely getting value for money with SR.

Not only at PAX!

"We teamed up with Microsoft to create a handful of limited edition consoles for fans. Between now and 11.11.11, we’ll share details on other ways to win. Even if you don’t win the Xbox 360, you’ll still get a plush Dragonborn helmet."

If you can't play mods on xbox, talk about all the fun you lose.

I'll play it on xbox to start. Enjoy the game for what it is. Flaws or not. By the time I'm bored with that, modding has started to ramp up. So I can try mods that wouldn't be completed before. Just like I did with Oblivion. Not for everyone, but it is for some.

that link is broken. about the pax review . can you fix please?

Oh sorry about that, the forum censored the URL.

You take this link here http://www.destructoid.com/burning-butterflies-and-kicking-wolves-skyrim-*censored*--209991.phtml and replace the *censored* with a well known word for a prostitute.

Hint: it begins with "b", and ends with "tch"

EDIT:

New Skyrim gameplay possibly next week! source

:dance:

Edited by Iv000