Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I think the short gameplay videos were very awesome but too short :( At least we get a glimpse of what it looks like and the pause button does come in handy :) so far I think it's amazing

I know right! way too short! but i'm thankful we are getting to see a little bit more of the game every week. Arrr.. I cant wait for this game! :D

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if anyone took a look at the perks in the spellcasting skills?

Are the perk trees totally revealed from the outset? Like can you go and check them out once looking at a particular skill? I'll definitely write in my notes some of the trees when...IF I get to play the demo, judging from the PAX thing I might end up in line all damn day just to get 15mins on the thing. :down:

Plus with all the other cool things tot check out at the expo I'll be kinda pissed off if that happens, I'll just have to get to the booth as soon as...

Edited by Ghogiel

Judging from the QuakeCon video I believe so: Todd Howard was able to go through all of the Block tree and see names and descriptions of an entire progression, even the paths that weren't lit.

I'm just curious what kinds of things they came up with for spellcasting perks: Melee fighters get things like shield bash and bleed damage, what do us mages get?

I'll see if I can locate some puppets waiting in line, hand out some paper and a pen, and dupe them into taking some notes or something. :whistling:

I'll scan destruction and if I remember what any perks are, I'm sure I will with some, I'll note whatever cool perks stand out, too much to see/do... It's fricking Skyrim.

Either conjuration or destruction, I'd like to know if there's a perk in conjuration that can allow to summon more than one monster, but it's your choice mate.

Pete said there would be only one companions to follow you. I would hazard a good guess you'll only get to summon one type of monster as well as one only of each type. I would love to be wrong though. Commanding 2-3 creatures would be cool.

You can command the actions of companions too so... Perhaps it's possible to command your summons as well?

Edited by SHIROryuu