Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight. Since I don't have internet right now, and only access these forums via my phone, I won't be able to play this single player game because I cannot access steam? I also haven't been able to play New Vegas since not having internet even though I dropped $50 on that game. Thanks Bethesda.

So let me get this straight. Since I don't have internet right now, and only access these forums via my phone, I won't be able to play this single player game because I cannot access steam? I also haven't been able to play New Vegas since not having internet even though I dropped $50 on that game. Thanks Bethesda.

You will be able to play without internet, but you will have to be connected in order to activate the game.

Can't you get a wireless internet stick for a day or two?

Edited by Iv000

That is correct.

I had a similar experience waiting around with crysis warhead with no internet for a good while. I nearly carried my box to a mates house just to activate the damn thing and take it home again.

I just thought about it, but now that most races are getting independent models, I can finally have just about every race use custom textures without interfering with each other. I had a problem with that in Oblivion with the Khajiit.

@aaroncox-If you're interested in learning how to mod, the ES wiki has excellent tutorials on how to do a lot of simple to advanced mods. I jumped into the CS not knowing anything and just fiddled around with it until I got fairly proficient with it. I haven't made fully textured models yet, but I've messed around with NifScope and it seems like it'd be simple enough once I put time into it.