Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Later in the demo, I came to a ridge with an enemy who I sent flying off the mountain with a a fire blast. His lifeless body hit the side of the mountain and rag-dolled down for ages, causing another outburst. Bethesda's Todd Howard laughed along after the enemy went tumbling down the large face of the mountain.

You would think I want to see the enemy flying off the mountain the most, but no, I want to see Todd laugh out loud! ;D

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lv000, Bounty Hunters? Like, if you have high bounty, they will attack you?

Indeed.

A few sentences before the Bounty Hunters he did this:

"At this point I had two options: Go into town to find a boring quest to complete or light everyone on fire. After the screaming stopped and I looted the corpses..."

So I assume you get bounty hunters if you have a high bounty.

A scripted event perhaps. If you get a bounty then somone is going to be out there looking to collect it. So like a random encounter if you have a high enough bounty. I hope so, because it's those kind of touches that make the game for me. Edited by Ghogiel

why hasn't any of the people at the pax demo went to any other towns or villages besides riverside (or what ever that town is called) =/

It's a "demo". They aren't going to put everything in the demo. You probably head so far in any direction and hit invisible walls, preventing further travel.