Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Strength and hand eye coordination are the only limited factors to being deadly with a bow. TES games always seem to take their own stance on this, with stamina effecting how deadly you are(kinda odd). Edited by SHIROryuu

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strength and hand eye coordination are the only limited factors to being deadly with a bow. TES games always seem to take their own stance on this, with stamina effecting how deadly you are(kinda odd).

You're forgetting stealth, a sneak attack would do more damage.Since arrows are more expensive and rarer it's only natural to try to get more bang for your buck.

Strength and hand eye coordination are the only limited factors to being deadly with a bow. TES games always seem to take their own stance on this, with stamina effecting how deadly you are(kinda odd).

You're forgetting stealth, a sneak attack would do more damage.Since arrows are more expensive and rarer it's only natural to try to get more bang for your buck.

I not saying how it works. I'm saying how it should. Being shot in the heart with an arrow is as deadly as it can be, regardless of if you knew it was coming or not. Edited by SHIROryuu

I think as far as archery goes, they consider it a martial skill, as with the rest of the offensive skills, therefor it goes under the warrior tree. I think they could have named "warrior" as "combat", but then it wouldn't fit under a constellation. So think of it less as your rogue not being stealthy and think of it more as archery being one of a martial skills in which he applies his stealthy skills to.

I've mentioned it many times before, but my first character will be an assassin. I'll probably use one-hand, archery, light armor, alchemy, sneak, pickpocket, and security.

I think as far as archery goes, they consider it a martial skill, as with the rest of the offensive skills, therefor it goes under the warrior tree. I think they could have named "warrior" as "combat", but then it wouldn't fit under a constellation. So think of it less as your rogue not being stealthy and think of it more as archery being one of a martial skills in which he applies his stealthy skills to.

I've mentioned it many times before, but my first character will be an assassin. I'll probably use one-hand, archery, light armor, alchemy, sneak, pickpocket, and security.

Maybe, that does make some more sense.I think though, the biggest reason they added Archery to the warrior tree is because they removed hand-to-hand and needed a sixth warrior skill.But I just know that everytime I look at the Archery skill, I'm going to give it an angry glare for being in the wrong spot. :mad:

Pete said that Todd does not have a FB. Odd I know he is on Facebook the url that he is on is simple. I saw him through Gstaff's friendlist but still Todd is like a celeb than many want to ask questions. I understand why they are saying no. It would overwhelm him with questions from many. It isn't the matter that he doesn't want fan friends. It's the matter of how that can become. Just with me adding Gstaff opened a lot of things that can happen. That is why I'm making sure nothing happens.

Pete Hines just said on twitter that since bows are technically two-handed weapons you can actually block and bash with them.I think he's just made my entire argument invalid. :facepalm: