Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I'm looking forward to using my PS2 dual shock if the joypad support is any good.

My hand is too big for the PS3 controller. Luckily there is a 360 type PS3 controller and a PS3 type 360 controller. I'm talking bout the layout and size not the buttons and stuff how they look ie X A B Y that stuff.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna try it out with a mouse first, if that doesn't work I'm gonna get a controller.

The only reason I see myself using a controller is because of the dual-wielding.

I only use keyboard if there is no controller support or because of stuff like Deadly Reflex that I need more keys. TES I can live without the controller for most while. Fallout I can't I need a controller for some reason.

Grew up on consoles anyways. I'm sure a lot of us did that are in our teens to early 20's.

Back in the 80s it was mostly consoles for gaming, those in their late 20 and 30s everyone had ataris and NES. Or amigas and Sinclairs. PCs were quite expensive in those days. 66Mhz 486s and then the P1s were like £800. so it's cheaper now for a PC, which are over 1000 times more powerful (lol not even exaggerating that number)

Back in the 80s it was mostly consoles for gaming, those in their late 20 and 30s everyone had ataris and NES. Or amigas and Sinclairs. PCs were quite expensive in those days. 66Mhz 486s and then the P1s were like £800. so it's cheaper now for a PC, which are over 1000 times more powerful (lol not even exaggerating that number)

I remember when they thought that 1GB was enough and we won't need more. Lol, look how much it advanced and it is still advancing. Anyone heard of HVD's? They are optical discs that can store up to 6TB in them and are very fast at reading. Definitely better than Blu-ray but very expensive as well. One HVD player costs $15,000 and the discs go from $120-180. But it is new (In a way.) Seeing as how technology advances and when it is out for awhile it gets cheaper I'm sure in a few or more years that will lower a lot or at least somewhat.

ah sorry bout that, didnt know the bounty hunters had been mentioned. what about this?

2 things i hadnt known

-falmer (ice elves) are returning

-necromancers will attempt to ressurect thier fallen comrades

We have heard both but the speculation about what the Falmer where like was being questioned. From this it looks like it is Morrowind's Style. Yeah!