Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAGE system requirements

Could the recently released system requirements and recommendations hint at what Skyrim will need? Also, it's about a month to go before RAGE (a game I have ZERO interest in) is released, but I think think that means around 10/11/11, we will probably see Skyrim requirements released.

So Rage requires 2 cores, but recommends 4, I guess that means it is multithreaded to some degree, so I image Skyrim would too. Total speculation on my part.

So I have a question for you guys. When you are doing a quest that forces you to make a decision ( like kill someone or spare them) do you save right before and do both options or do you play it as you would if it were real life?

I'll see what the reward is in both cases: If killing them gets me jack squat and sparing them gets me a new house, of course I'm going to spare them. Unless I personally hate the character enough that I'd rather see them dead than have the reward for letting them live, but I prefer to make those kinds of decisions with all the information available to me.

And the RAGE specs are great news! Yeah I know Skyrim uses a different engine but game companies tend to aim for the same "target" of system requirements of games coming out at around the same time. So if I can run RAGE (which, according to the released specs, I can) then I'll almost certainly be able to run Skyrim too.

Edited by Alcrin

Wait wait wait, so you have to wait to be allowed entrance into cities now? Kinda beats the purpose of being full and open :/

You're taking that way too far. That city is shut to you because of dragon attacks, it doesn't mean they all are and it's already been stated that the cities are not open, they require a loading screen.

Edited by Fatalmasterpiece

Wait wait wait, so you have to wait to be allowed entrance into cities now? Kinda beats the purpose of being full and open :/

You're taking that way too far. That city is shut to you because of dragon attacks, it doesn't mean they all are and it's already been stated that the cities are not open, they require a loading screen.

If i understood it right, cities are being attacked randomly...that means that if any city gets attacked it will be probably the same thing everytime with the dragons...you come there want to enter and this guard comes to you with the option to either turn away or bribe/talk your way out/ w/e...i hope im beeing wrong here and there will be more options to enter a city :confused:

Edited by pavy