Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Idk if anybody was aware, dewemer enemies have returned, this vid shows one, not good quality but certainly recognizable.

Yep .. I posted that a couple days back .. also they have the roller ball ones in a couple other videos .. one in a loading screen and the other is shown in the music of skyrim video .. they show the fold out aniamtion for one ... this one looks different .. so there seems to be a few dwemer enemies :D

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAGE system requirements

Could the recently released system requirements and recommendations hint at what Skyrim will need? Also, it's about a month to go before RAGE (a game I have ZERO interest in) is released, but I think think that means around 10/11/11, we will probably see Skyrim requirements released.

So Rage requires 2 cores, but recommends 4, I guess that means it is multithreaded to some degree, so I image Skyrim would too. Total speculation on my part.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to those even if RAGE used the same engine as Skyrim (it doesn't btw) --- the NVIDIA video cards for the minimum and Recommend requirements are essentially the same performance, the 9800 gtx is just a remade 8800 series GPU, so any difference in performance is goign to be minimal at best. Also the 4200 series for AMD is integrated, and not anywheres near to the equivalent of the 8800, nor is the 5500 series from AMD comparable to the 9800 series from nVIDIA. Wait until a reputable website releases some benchmarks before you buy based on these "requirements".

Wait until a reputable website releases some benchmarks before you buy based on these "requirements".

BethBlog is staright from the horse's mouth. So the site itself is as reputable as it gets. But yeah, those requirements have about as much to do with Skyrim as anything else out there.

Battlefield3 System Requirements .. Cause this is totally related to skyrim :P

MINIMUM

Hard Drive Space: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHzRAM2GB

Video Card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card

RECOMMENDED

Hard Drive Space: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPURAM 4GB

Video Card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, GeForce GTX 460, Radeon Radeon HD 6850

I saw the CE box on FB and my first thought was, "Where am I going to put it!?" I guess I can put it on the other side of the tv....

It's going to be epic carrying that out of the store.

Haha I was thinking the same thing, I might even walk downtown and go into every store with it before I go home ;)

I saw the CE box on FB and my first thought was, "Where am I going to put it!?" I guess I can put it on the other side of the tv....

It's going to be epic carrying that out of the store.

Haha I was thinking the same thing, I might even walk downtown and go into every store with it before I go home ;)