Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I would be surprised if M$ doesn't replace the 360 within 3 years.

Its common knowledge that MS has started work on the new xbox and they don't work on new consoles until about a year or two before release since hardware changes so quickly .. that means 1-2 years .. no way three .. it would be a major waste of money for them to start working on a console 3 years before release .. hardware comes and goes so quickly.

Which is why I would be surprised if they didn't replace it within three years. :thumbsup:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a 10 that says next xbox and PS aren't coming out in 2012.

Well obviously not, since the world is going to end.

Seriously though I don't see any reason for them to put out a new console. If there is not much graphical stuff they can update, and nothing they need to change, why do they need a new console?

I got a 10 that says next xbox and PS aren't coming out in 2012.

Well obviously not, since the world is going to end.

Seriously though I don't see any reason for them to put out a new console. If there is not much graphical stuff they can update, and nothing they need to change, why do they need a new console?

Hu? o_O .. as someone who has a 360 and a PC and sees the clear issues with the consoles I disagree .. a new console is needed pretty badly .. if they could impliment DX11 tesselation into the LOD properly you would be shocked at the graphical upgrades .. so far not one game uses it properly cause they are all made to be backwards compatable with DX9 and that low low RAM .. the CPU isnt bad though.

So it looks like it's still going to rain under things. I was watching the Skyrim Demo and he went inside the tower while it was raining (fighting with the Frost Dragon), and it was raining under the roof inside the tower. It may just be me, but if they have dynamic weather they should at least should have made it so rain doesn't go through objects.

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4863/skyrimrain.png

I saw that now, it really rains inside the tower :down: Didn´t they say the snow and rain was dynamic?Like the snow and rain really fall and hit objects or something?

So it looks like it's still going to rain under things. I was watching the Skyrim Demo and he went inside the tower while it was raining (fighting with the Frost Dragon), and it was raining under the roof inside the tower. It may just be me, but if they have dynamic weather they should at least should have made it so rain doesn't go through objects.

*snip*

I wanted to play Skyrim without mods in my first playtrough, but i will defenatly look for a mod the deletes the rain from the game altogether and makes it only snow...if that will be possible. xd

Edited by pavy