Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Is it just me or does it sound like the dragon is shouting something at 2:03 in part 3. Todd Howard has said that they do "speak" if listend carefully, or am I just completly wrong?

Your right .. They already confirmed that dragons do speak and you can hear them talking when they use shouts .. its just really distorted and you have to have good ears

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does it sound like the dragon is shouting something at 2:03 in part 3. Todd Howard has said that they do "speak" if listend carefully, or am I just completly wrong?

Yeah if you listen closely to all of the dragons before they breathe fire, you can hear their voice. And the shout they use. It sounds incredible before they use their shout and burn everything to a crisp :P

Personally I can't wait to walk into a packed tavern and use the maxed out version of unrelenting force lol

Yeah if you listen closely to all of the dragons before they breathe fire, you can hear their voice. And the shout they use. It sounds incredible before they use their shout and burn everything to a crisp :P

Personally I can't wait to walk into a packed tavern and use the maxed out version of unrelenting force lol

I agree, it sounds awesome. Really gives life and personality to the dragons.

No limb chopping .. Someone already confirmed this a long time ago after people thought that the skeleton was getting beheaded in the trailer .. they were quick to correct people .. it would be cool .. I expect they will in F4 but its just a lot of extra work for the modelers that they can easily avoid since this series has never been a gore game.

Your right .. They already confirmed that dragons do speak and you can hear them talking when they use shouts .. its just really distorted and you have to have good ears

Awesome! That wasn't sleep deprivation I heard last night, it was the freakin' DRAGON!

I think it was Todd in an interview some time ago that said that dragons use the voice. I can't hear it though, my speakers suck.http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/confused.gif

Fight's between dragons are essentially conversations then.