Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Also .. it shows blocking with a one handed weapon .. I guess this settles that worry .. and some very good animation imo :/ .. you worries to much :P

Hooray, blocking with one handed weapons confirmed! :) :) :) :)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The character havok behaviours are a bit meh to what they could be imo. The games not even out and I think I am spotting holes I want to fill in :P

You notice how the character angles when he walk diagonally now, so at least the worst foot sliding offender has been addressed.

Edited by Ghogiel

I think I am spotting holes I want to fill in :P

Must....not....comment.... :whistling:

But yea, the animations definitely looks better and better with each gameplay-video I see. Finally getting rid of that sideways moonwalking they had going on in recent gamebryo-titles. But have we seen the new animation for jumping yet? I can only remember I've heard positive comments about it.

I think the videos were very good actually.

Combat looks actually fun in 3rd person, and the animations aren't perfect but they are a huge improvement.

Also, I'm happy to hear that one hand blocking is in. Was a little bit worried about that.

I also love the running animations of that Khajiit, the tail looks quite real and dynamic.

Another thing that I spotted is that dialog is not forced to first person. Looks a bit funny in third person though.

hopefuly we will have some more variety to the animations this time. For example instead of having one animation for a left sword swing, we could have 5. Then when you take a swing to the left, a random animation is chosen.

Also it appears the head moves to where the camera looks.Like you´r walking foward and if you look to the sides the character´s head moves to the sides too.I love that it´s realistic, in oblivion the character had a broken neck as if you look up or to the sides he´d still look foward (thank god for the look here mod x)) Anyway this only matters for third person players wich is my case.

It seems that most gamers prefer the 1st person, I on the other hand almost always played Oblivion in 3rd person and I'm planning to do the same in Skyrim. But to be honest, it might actually be nicer to play in 1st person this time around. We'll see. Edited by hejpadig