Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it been confirmed what city this EPIC PLACE is yet? There looks to be a sea horizon in the background, so I guess it's located in the northern parts of Skyrim. I'm guessing Windhelm, as Solitude is supposed to be more arctic if I recall correctly?

Also, anyone have any idea of what castle it might be on that mountain just behind Whiterun? It doesnt seem to be located on any maps I've seen, so I'm guessing it's not a city, eventhough I do get a cosy Bruma-vibe from it :D Another stronghold occupied by the Blades perhaps? :teehee: The mountain is probably "Throat of the world", but I think the castle is too far down to be part of High Hrothgar. At least I imagined the Greybeards to live much closer to the top of the mountain.

Look at the below after your post. It has to be Solitude; that's the only place with a waterway like that. The second castle.... Riverwood? That's the only marked place that could fit that.

The skill was removed, however I would think it be certain that there are ways to increase the damage done from hand-to-hand attacks.

I read a preview article where I guy got gloves that added +15 damage or something to H2H and he was two-shotting all of the thieves he saw.

Yeah, it does appear as though hand-to-hand is in with the gloves that boost damage and stuff. But to what degree beyond that? I duno. I really want to play a monk type character who uses magic enchanted gloves to boost the power of his attacks. So I hope hand to hand has some merit.

When on 11.11.11 will the game be available to install on Steam? I'm GMT+1 which means that I'm like 5+ hrs before some people in the USA, and Australia is like a day before me. When will it be available for the world?