Skyrim Information

Zaldir

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/10/skyrim-hands-on/?pid=2165&pageid=39462&viewall=true

This Jason Schreier guy must be a Tucker Max fan; his preview was a hilarious tribute to Tucker's writing style. Loved it!

lol, nice enjoyable read.... I have the feeling that we are all going to die the first time we fight a dragon...... :wacko:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/10/skyrim-hands-on/?pid=2165&pageid=39462&viewall=true

This Jason Schreier guy must be a Tucker Max fan; his preview was a hilarious tribute to Tucker's writing style. Loved it!

lol, nice enjoyable read.... I have the feeling that we are all going to die the first time we fight a dragon...... :wacko:

I'm not. I'm just gonna run the heck outta of there. :P

Unless the dragon can fly faster than I can run. Then I'm screwed.

Edited by jhardingame

by the way, when i played it i picket up a wolf with my hands and slammed his face into the ground, killing it :) no clue how i forgot about that when i wrote about my play through :')

the gametrailers cam video shows that anim ^__^ its pretty sick looking .. both kinds of sick

From the Destructoid preview.

At the grindstone, a similar menu opened up that allowed me to upgrade the dagger’s condition to “fine.”

It doesn't sound so bad if you describe it like that, like if you don't keep something in good condition it'll deteriorate to something like *awful*, but it won't break.

I'm working my way down the list .. just got to ING's and so far this is the best .. its also the only one to give details about alchamy and enchantment .. nothing new but none of the articles have had anything new yet .. keep in mind I'v barely mare it 1/4 of the way down the list of new previews

"I could see the effect onscreen. Instead of extending both arms with palms raised to shoot out two separate Flame spells, my character moved his arms inward in a Street Fighter-like fireball fashion, combining both fire streams into one. "

Thats a new bit of info :D .. to me at least .. was right after he leveled up and choose a distrucion bonus perk

Edited by jedimembrain

Just finished reading all the delicious previews...I don't want to spoil them for anyone, but let me just say I'm leaning closer and closer to playing a Conjuration mage now.

This whole thread is about spoiling the game, so please... spoil it! ;D