Skyrim Information

Zaldir

relax man he didn't say anything.

Just that you escape your execution. I mean we knew that you start as a prisoner and that you are gonna be executed; and is there any way that you won't escape? What kind of game would it be where you are in a cell for a hundred hours?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats beyond a spoiler though .. thats a flat out leak that a lot of people who read this thread "like myself" don't want to see .. If bethesda gives away a spoiler I consider it pretty small .. but this is one thing I think a lot of people don't want to hear about on any thread :yucky: .. And this is a very popular thread that most of the long time users come to for news and new features... I've seen it already so I spoiled it for myself .. but I know your gonna piss a lot of people off if everyone starts talking about the leaked intro in here .. including some mods :sleep:

I respect your wishes Zaldiir and I'll try not to complain again .. its your thread after all .. But I wish you would consider just how many people who are massive fans and fallowing every inch of this thread will still want nothing to do with that video.

Thats beyond a spoiler though .. thats a flat out leak that a lot of people who read this thread "like myself" don't want to see .. If bethesda gives away a spoiler I consider it pretty small .. but this is one thing I think a lot of people don't want to hear about on any thread :yucky: .. And this is a very popular thread that most of the long time users come to for news and new features... I've seen it already so I spoiled it for myself .. but I know your gonna piss a lot of people off if everyone starts talking about the leaked intro in here .. including some mods :sleep:

I respect your wishes Zaldiir and I'll try not to complain again .. its your thread after all .. But I wish you would consider just how many people who are massive fans and fallowing every inch of this thread will still want nothing to do with that video.

Yeah, I understand, which is why I put it into a spoiler. :)

So, from here onward, every LEAKED content discussed in this thread should be put into spoilers, but most preferably not discussed at all.

True that nobody wants anything to do with that Video, but i was merely asking a simple question and because of the Leak, Jedimembrain immediately assume i talked about that and i wasent at all. :)

If i asked the same question before the leak, his answer would have been different. ;)

Edited by daventry

I'd seen that one before, I think, I've definitely seen one of the centurion before... :unsure:

I hadn't see this one though http://www.ag.ru/screenshots/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/404822#show

nice axe :)

yeah, that axe is definitely "drool worthy" ;) I think that particular screenshot was one of those released a couple Monday's ago... the centurion and the db (?) related one were the 2 that I haven't seen before... both very cool too.