Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunate (for me) that it requires Steam.

Cancelled pre-order.

You don't like Steam?

I have no desire to provide any company with more personal information than necessary, or allow them access to my PC. I also refuse to use EA Origin.

I have no desire to load extraneous software on my PC.

I resent the fact that Bethesda believes they have the right to treat honest customers who are paying full price for a retail software package, including the physical media, like common criminals.

But, to answer your question directly; No, I do not like Steam, nor do I favor the direction PC gaming is trending. I might as well be a (expletive deleted) console gamer.

Thank you for your interest.

I have no desire to provide any company with more personal information than necessary, or allow them access to my PC. I also refuse to use EA Origin.

I resent the fact that Bethesda believes they have the right to treat honest customers who are paying full price for a retail software package, including the physical media, like common criminals.

But, to answer your question directly; No, I do not like Steam, nor do I favor the direction PC gaming is trending. I might as well be a (expletive deleted) console gamer.

lol...

Just lol...

Unfortunate (for me) that it requires Steam.

Cancelled pre-order.

You don't like Steam?

Steam only scans your steam games not the whole computer like origins, I hate steam too but that wont stop me from playing and enjoying skyrim.I would only try not to buy skyrim if it required origins.

You are hurting yourself with that attitude.

Steam is nothing like Origin, but I tried to convince other Steam haters, I won't try it again. Just know that you're wrong.

And let's not start a Steam discussion here, that's what the other 20 Steam topics are for.

I've met so many people who hate steam and their logic never fails to make me laugh .. steam isn't accessing your computer lols.. its no different than a web browser.

http://www.morethings.com/fan/saturday_night_live/phil_hartman/losing_it0.jpg