Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Yes, Pete Hines is the vice president of Bethesda Softworks and is in charge of public relations and marketing of games published by Bethesda.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this got more thoroughly upgraded the last time I read it.

The fact that we are about three months in after learning of Skyrim in development, and presented with this much information already and not even being close to the half way mark upon its release, makes me very excited about the potential the Elder Scrolls V will have. Who knows what else Beth will release over the next few months.

Edited by Keanumoreira

I can't wait to see the argonians and khajiits in this game.

The concept art of the argonian looks great!

This is gonna wreck my laptop, though, it can barely play Oblivion...

Dual-Wielding, Shield Bashing. Man, it's gonna take a while before I get used to the combat system.

I am so hype for this. I shouldn't be, though, considering all the lies that Bethesda made about Oblivion.

It was more about functionality and time, than about lying I think.

Devs doesn't get anything from lying to the buyers, but often there is no time to include some features, and some times the features are just not functioning well enough to be in the game, and are therefore taken out.

hmm let's imagine what new info they will be releasing in the next month.. your character farming, cooking, and cutting wood. actual conversations with other NPC's. more wilderness like tundra etc. the ancient elephants. new forms of travel? (i.e) small boats :D. Some more finishing moves. Another interview with Tod Howard ? New Screen Shots? a fix on the water, making it look more realistic. more in depth on the companions u could have. a quick preview of how u create your character? weight, size etc. i'm excited.