Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe assume that similar changes will affect the whole skills system. Some skills will change the name, some others will have different content.

If an skill describes the ability to handle with a hammer, then the value of this ability can be used

- to assess the ability to repair items,

- to assess the ability to produce items

- to assess the ability to cause damage to the enemy

In the fight will be combined this skill with physical strenght, in the repair will be combined with dexterity, and in the production of an item with dexterity and wisdom (or so...).

It is still use the same value and the same skill. So I do not need three different skills, just one, but used in different ways. And then it does not matter how this skill will be named...

Edited by Semtex

I have to stop reading or I'll have insomnia for 9 months and 19 days (19 due to october 31st Ima sayin) This looks so glorious. I enjoy the implementation of dragons and especially the overhaul on combat, it sounds like everything I had dreamed Oblivion combat would be and more-but with a promise huzzah!!! But the other skills like cooking and smithing sound awesome and this "Voice" mechanic, if it is implemented is going to make me so insanely happy.

Wow, I just watched the interview with Todd Howards. I want to work at Bethesda now, they have their own chef and everything!

Apparently the trick to getting hired is to bug them mercilessly. Every time you get the chance. I'm gonna do that.

Plus, one of the requirements to getting hired is to make a mod if you go level designer.. So I have a bit of an advantage there.

Man, if this isn't the last Elder Scrolls, I wanna work on ES6.

Ah, well. I'll just wait for ES:5

Dragonborn Dragonborn

by his honour is sworn

to keep evil forever at bay

and the fiercest foes rout

when they hear triumph's shout

Dragonborn for your blessing we pray

and the scrolls have fortold

of black wings in the cold

that when brothers wage war come unfurled

Alduin, bane of kings

ancient shadow unbound

with a hunger to swallow the world

lalalalalala

Wow, I just watched the interview with Todd Howards. I want to work at Bethesda now, they have their own chef and everything!

Apparently the trick to getting hired is to bug them mercilessly. Every time you get the chance. I'm gonna do that.

Plus, one of the requirements to getting hired is to make a mod if you go level designer.. So I have a bit of an advantage there.

Man, if this isn't the last Elder Scrolls, I wanna work on ES6.

Yeah, I'm gonna do that too!

I also have an advantage there (And when Vikings is done... a huge advantage! :D ) - I SO want to work there! :)

Duel wielding spells sounds absolutely awesome, paralyze electrocute, paralyze electrocute...

I wonder if I can duel wield shields, that would be useless but incredibly entertaining.