Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does a duel mean?

I'd assume it means an NPC who doesn't like you or has some quest reason to do so would challenge you to a duel, meaning a fight to the death. Traditionally with swords, but this is Elder Scrolls after all..

Another thing I've been thinking about... How are they going to handle the Radiant Story as far as replacing NPCs go? Theoretically you could just keep killing them and killing them and killing them until they run out of NPCs, unless they have it just randomly generated.

In which case that would be odd for a brother or sister to constantly replace their kin after so many times, there's no way a family could have over 50 children. :tongue:

Another thing I've been thinking about... How are they going to handle the Radiant Story as far as replacing NPCs go? Theoretically you could just keep killing them and killing them and killing them until they run out of NPCs, unless they have it just randomly generated.

In which case that would be odd for a brother or sister to constantly replace their kin after so many times, there's no way a family could have over 50 children. :tongue:

I thought about this too. I'm sure there are limitations. I'd bet it works something like the AI packages do in Oblivion. They have conditions that set behavior and that is a package, then whatever npc's have that package respond accordingly. So once you kill all the npc's with that package there aren't any more to take over the shop. (or whatever)

Yup Radiant story is sounding more and more like random encounters in Red dead redemption everyday.I feel like since it one of the games the directional team has been most into during the time between falloutand skyrim, it's like they have been basing lots of ideas on it. I have a feeling more and more that Radiant story is going to end up being repatative busy work, or i'll be exploring and all of a sudden HELP HELP BANDITS THEY HAVEKIDNAPPED MY SON! 85 times. or some variant of that.

so 2 more days.. until the release of new information.. do we have any ideas on what information will be released up to this point? maybe a new game play video? info about the characters? character creation? etc

another thing that they could do better and be a lot of fun in skyrim is the fact that in oblivion when you became head of the guilds, you didn't really have much responsibility and it wasn't realistic. but in skyrim if they gave u multiple things to do as leader and you can see the great job your doing or the horrible job your doing in the guild it would really add to the realism of the position your in. does anyone get my drift?

Have you seen this?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/297703/news/bethesda-elder-scrolls-multiplayer-possible-but-would-make-for-a-lesser-game/

Looks like an MMO is officially out the window.

You be the judge of whether that's a good or a bad thing. :tongue: