Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of those three, I'd say: Skyrim > Morrowind > Oblivion (Best to worst...) :)

From what I've seen of Morrowind (did not play it), they had different body models for the Argonian and Khajiits which made them much less human-like. Quite different in how they were implemented in Oblivion which is basically just different color skin and a different head model.

- You will never receive an explanation why you, in the beginning of the game, are going to be executed.

Well, I could tell ya that. It was due to a forbidden romance...one far above your station which caused you to end up in jail...a kind of Romeo and Juliet story except the powers to be want you executed rather than let you kill yourself. Now you know.

LHammonds

Of those three, I'd say: Skyrim > Morrowind > Oblivion (Best to worst...) :)

From what I've seen of Morrowind (did not play it), they had different body models for the Argonian and Khajiits which made them much less human-like. Quite different in how they were implemented in Oblivion which is basically just different color skin and a different head model.

LHammonds

The same could be said for all races in Oblivion, not just Argonians and Khajiits.

The eight attribute categories from the previous Elder Scrolls game, Oblivion, have been cut out. Now you only have to worry about your Magicka to cast spells, Health for your hit points, and Stamina, which serves as a limiting factor when pulling off axe slashes and mace bashes in combat.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I agree with this design decision. :confused:

Streamlining things is nice if done in moderation, but to me this looks like they've simplified things a bit too much.

The eight attribute categories from the previous Elder Scrolls game, Oblivion, have been cut out. Now you only have to worry about your Magicka to cast spells, Health for your hit points, and Stamina, which serves as a limiting factor when pulling off axe slashes and mace bashes in combat.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I agree with this design decision. :confused:

Streamlining things is nice if done in moderation, but to me this looks like they've simplified things a bit too much.

I too, feel this way.Todd says that "You have the same amount of possibilities because you still have Magicka instead of Intelligence and Health instead of Endurance" but what about other factors?What decides how much you get staggered, or how fast your magicka regens?Does your magicak regen at the same rate no matter what?Does every NPC move at the same speed in the world?And what decides how much weight you carry?It all gets more and more depressing the more I think about it.

I realy like how the Orcs look now and the Khajiits are not looking bad at all. Omg, I'm all hyped again and I managed to keep a fair distance from any Skyrim news and things like that for a while, but I returned just so that I can wait one more day until the new info comes out. How unlucky am I.... :wallbash:

Oh my God!

That Khajiit!

That Dragon!

I am in love! Even more than before!

It is 10 PM, I wanted to go to sleep, but after seeing those screens, I doubt I will even manage to get of my chair!

I am in a paralysis caused by an overdose of epicness!