What will your first character be?

Eltath

A stealthy bosmer assassin which will use the newly powerful bow and poison to instantly kill his target. So I will probably use bow, sneak, alteration, light-armored, alchemy and maybe illusion if the infiltration is too difficult and this magic not too powerful combined with an assassin. I don't think I will use a melee range weapon however.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A male nord warrior looking like my Oblivion/Fallout 3 character, which in turn both look like me. Hopefully someone will make a Frostmourne mod or I'll have the knowledge to do it myself because that's the weapon I want. Edited by DeathWarrior

Imperial or Dunmer jack-of-all-trades. Funny, huh?

Since I like to fight with blades and arrows and bows and a little bit of magic, it'd be extremely difficult for my character to be an expert in anything. :teehee:

Acrobats would be nice. I don't like to fight in armors since I love cloghings :laugh:

As for the gender...if the females are good-looking enough, I'd play as a girl.

I usually (always) play Argonians or Khajiit.

They are somewhat more unique and well, they are beast races.

I dislike playing humans in fantasy games, since I already am one in real life...

And elves are...not original enough, those things are in EVERY game and i dislike them either.

Short answer:

Probably an Argonian Assassin or Battle Mage.

I never play as purely one combat type. It ruins the fun of combinating and experimenting.

Mostly Daggers + Blades or Blades + Magic.

Oooh the joy of just thinking about me playing the game, I CAN'T WAIT!

My favorite character is an Imperial Nightblade.

Speed and Agility. I like to run fast and jump high.

The Lady or the Thief choice of birth sign.

Blade and Bow with lots of Sneak and Security for combat style.

Alchemy is a must as I LOVE making potions, especially poisons like my Corrosive Xivilai Urine (mix things like daedra heart with spiddlestick and harrada).

Magic is also a must and my favorites are Restoration and Alteration, in that order. Mysticism would be 3rd, but it seems to have been pulled. (I can't play without Telekenesis; How else will I reach those Welkynd Stones so way up high! I also love to disarm opponents and then use telekenesis to throw their weapons a million miles away)

Best looking Light Armor I can find.

Fun!