You're Dragonborn?

CapitalisticPig

You hear stories all the time of celebrities being mis-identified or called fakes, because the truth you only see them on TV. Not in real-life.

And that is in Modern Society! Imagine the world of Skyrim! How is it that everyone knows what the Dragonborn looks like!

Well no longer! (Maybe)

That's pretty much it. Just think it would be cool to not have everyone on your jock all the time.

That would be awesome! Shouting in cities would cause fear, panic and surprise rather than "I need to ask you to stop. That... shouting... is making people nervous."... convincing people to believe you're dragonborn could raise your speech skill if you're into that

Yeah, it would be more realistic if only certain social groups know who you are. Nobility, Guards, Some shopkeepers/merchants, some Bandit groups, most Wizards.

This is why I like inconsequential NPCs, they don't give a hoot who you are :)

There IS a mod like this already. You have to go to that Lab site we're not supposed to mention here. The mod is called "Do You Know Who I am?" You can google the name of the mod to find it.

The mod makes people treat you like a normal peon until you've at least been recognized as dragonborn, and as you progress further along you can tell people like Nazeem to shaddup because you're the Dragonborn. Kind of teh best of both worlds.

I think adding an Fear Effect to all Shouts wouldn't be hard to make (Now I want to play an Terrorist in Skyrim) and having Imposer Dragonborns declaring themselves as Dragonborn would be harder,but definetely possible.Would actually be good from a RP Perspective,dropping the morals of Soldiers of the opposite side in the Civil War

Maybe a dragon faction: whom worship the dragons return (or alduin specifically) and when they hear of the dragon born they hunt you down, maybe a small miscellaneous quest line that has you taking them out because they are attacking you etc.