ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

No More Zombies Mod

Pymm

I guess I am alone in not liking the look of the zombies in oblivion as lots of mods make more of them. But what I would like is a simple mod that replaced all them yucky guys with skellies or made them look like just bodies (without all the gore). I've been wandering around the land for quite some years now, saved the world from the evil hordes of Oblivion, cleared out countless Ayleid ruins and am getting tired of looking the old rotting guys. I don't know how to alter textures or meshes (don't even know where oblivion hides them as they're not in the folder...yes, I know I should probably look it up) But if there is someone on here who would like to do their bit to make the land a prettier place and make a zombie replacing mod for me it would be brilliant as I can't seem to get my head round it myself. (anything more complicated than a little house and I get lost!) Any suggestions or offers appreciated. If any such mod already exists, sincere apologies for putting a request, but I cannot find one anywhere... Edited by Pymm