500 Error Message

Dark0ne

Hmm, not that specifically, but I have noticed now and then that the forums give off an IPS Driver Error which goes away after going back a page, and then clicking the link again. May not be related, though.

Hmm, not that specifically, but I have noticed now and then that the forums give off an IPS Driver Error which goes away after going back a page, and then clicking the link again. May not be related, though.

Yes! happens all of the time. I thought it was just me...

At first I only had to refresh once or twice a day, but now every other page I am on I have to refresh 3 or 4 times. Is it just this site?

Oh it just happened to me a few minutes ago! I'm not sure it was the 500 error ( I didnt checked, I simply hit back and retried the link again, it worked).

Suspect I might be the one Dark One referred to as reporting the error.

The reason why I mention it is that I got the same 500 error just a few minutes ago and I too am AOL and it was certainly after 2 minutes past the hour.

May I enquire if any one has got the same 500 message who does not have AOL as ISP?

Suspect I might be the one Dark One referred to as reporting the error.

The reason why I mention it is that I got the same 500 error just a few minutes ago and I too am AOL and it was certainly after 2 minutes past the hour.

May I enquire if any one has got the same 500 message who does not have AOL as ISP?

I have AOL, but it is not just 2 past. It happens all of the time. Notice in the bottom right of the picture it says 9:50 PM.