werewolves vs vampires

arntey

well how about a werewolf faction and a vampire faction that was battling it out, and player stepping in on either side to "tip the scales" that would be cool :devil:

also remove the vampire system from oblivion and give us real vampires!

Has any one read a book in oblivion about vampires in tamriel and vampires in skyrim could travel through the ice couldn't they? (any one recall this?)

Yes I recall reading it on a book in game.I hope there will be vampires as I allways play as a vampire and I also hope in skyrim that we can be vampires and do the quests as normal character.I remember in morrowind when we become vampires, NPC´s were allways shouting "VAMPIRE!" and we couldn´t do the quests XD I also hope as a vampire our character is able to attack other npc´s and drink their blood when they are not sleeping like in oblivion.Im curious about the werewolves too, I loved the werewolf system in morrowind.

I was really disappointed in the lack of support for vampires in oblivon. *poof yer a vampire good luck!...oh sorry about muckin up yer eyes when you're cured lol*

If theres some background, maybe a faction or quests you can do that makes it playable it would be good. But I wouldn't care to be one if it's just going to hinder playing the game without any good explination. I tried roleplaying as one, but unless you were 100% vampire, it didn't seem any NPCs really noticed or commented on your condition.

Maybe there will be a lot more attention to details and just more to do in Skyrim *crosses fingers*

That´s right there are wereboars and werebears and weretigers in the elder scroll lore, I forgot about those.The wereboars are from north of hammerfell so maybe we will see some.I really can´t wait for skyrim XD

weresharks?

WereLANDsharks too, :tongue: , but seriously, werewolves would be so great for this game, you're walking through the frozen woods on a calm, crisp winter night, the full moon above you lights the way through the blanketed forest. Suddenly, a howl in the distance, other howls, everything else falls silent, dead silent...... What will all of you do?. Amazing random encounter, you don't even have to thank me for that one Bethesda. :rolleyes:

weresharks?

WereLANDsharks too, :tongue: , but seriously, werewolves would be so great for this game, you're walking through the frozen woods on a calm, crisp winter night, the full moon above you lights the way through the blanketed forest. Suddenly, a howl in the distance, other howls, everything else falls silent, dead silent...... What will all of you do?. Amazing random encounter, you don't even have to thank me for that one Bethesda. :rolleyes:

MMM....good idea. Werewolves are perfect for Skyrim!

If only this was a reasonable location for my favorie lycanthropic creatures-werecrocs. There's an article on them on the Tamriel Rebuilt website, it's highly unfortunate that theres no sense in seeing them in an arctic waste : ( But I'm looking forward to quality werewolf mechanics and the wereboars would be nice too. As for the vampires I think that it should have similar clan structures as in Morrowind, perhaps less specific powers but localized groups of vampires that once a vampire you could join and given the wolf-pack tendency in actual wolves it would make sense to have groups of werewolves. I'd envision these different groups as highly territorial and killing of intruders weather it be fellow werewolves or vampires however it would be really cool to engage in diplomacy to band together diferent clans (even werewolf-vampire relations) for a common goal.