The Nexus 2.5 Millionth Member Competition

Dark0ne

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I read it right we only have about 6k members to go....drat my PSU just blew.....and tho I have a PSU backup I can't power my Video card with so I am stuck with a old ATi 128meg x600 and I can't get drivers for it(non seem to work with xp-64 bit)....I can still u/l my mod when the time comes but it does not look like it will be finished....

I can't get the game to run with the x600 and the Geck tho starts it crashes soon after loading.

:ohdear: I... need... more... time!! :psyduck:

If it wasn't for the fact that I got nothing to do at all this week - not school, not work, not ANYTHING - I would never be able to finish this!^^

What if we just go by the number on the sites? :rolleyes: It's not updating, I know^^

Edited by Zaldiir

Looks like the company will send me a new PSU but that will take weeks, there is an older (about 2 years old or so) built on the mb video chip by ati, but it has male pins for the vga connector....(can't connect male to male) so I rushed ordered a converter so I might be able to do a little more work if it gets here soon...(its coming from HK.....I was promised no latter then the 10th)

(I am assuming that the on board video will work for the lame cheap PSU I currently have hooked up....an ARK 400w but very little voltage on the rails which is why I can't use it to power my real video card with it)

I manly have to add 1 door and do some cleaning as I left a lot of stuff lying around from earlier work on the mod that I decided to not do.

hay great news, I got my School Refund check for FAid overpayment....So I went and bought a 600w PSU at BBbuy.$89 (hmm, this would be considered a Education expense right? :> )..So the Editor and game now run fine if not better then they did with my old 400w.

Now let me see things I have left to do....

1. finish the mods locations

2. finish the mods locations

3. figure out how to add the story to mod (perhaps next contest we can team up with people)

4. Run threw mod and try to proofread rooms and locations for wall errors (walls with holes etc)

5. Bribe Dark for more time say about another 6 months.....hehe