The Nexus 2.5 Millionth Member Competition

Dark0ne

All well and good, but how? I have tried and can not seem to get it to work. The Long Description just converts everything to basic text...

Thanks for the help!

you see how everything in Nexus used something like " [/img]" and such, i think you can use it in the actual uploading...

it's Just like A Chat message, that keeps with the Document, therefore the mod .... if that makes sense

Edited by helol

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed that above the comment box is a little note that says "Accepts BBCode". Hmmm....

Yup yup! Looks like I found the info. Thanks for the help!

No Problem :)

As one of the judges, I'm not going to weight the mod description very high. What I don't want is a generic 'please download my mod, it's kewl' type description. :pinch: At least tell what it is or what it is supposed to do in the description. Don't put spoilers in the description though, I do like surprises.

However, first impressions are important in everything. Please don't overdo it with a dozen animated pics before I get to the 'what is it' part. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
I was thinking about entering, but I'm confused: can we use modders resources or things we have permission for...or not?

@Korana

You can use any modders resource that is marked as free to use, and any that are not that you can get permission to use. Of course all Bethesda resources from the game are usable, but not those from other games.

I stand corrected. Evidently my interpretation is wrong - and I have been corrected by both LHammonds and Dark0ne. (See below). My apologies to anyone I have mislead.

@Korana

You can use any modders resource that is marked as free to use, and any that are not that you can get permission to use. Of course all Bethesda resources from the game are usable, but not those from other games. :thumbsup:

So we can do that? Woo! Makes the list of new stuff I have to learn to do that much easier.

Woah, no you can't use modder's resources made by others and it says as much in the rules. PLEEEEEASE don't tell people you can. When it comes to things like this only ever take what I say as truth!