Fallout countdown timer appears on official site

Dark0ne

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excluding mod support, Fallout Online would be great if they did it correctly. Since everyone is stuck on the WOW model and there are too many whiners, Fallout Online would probably be an epic fail. My next concern; will there be mod support after the Steam Drama? Because you know the game is going to be built for everyone, aka water downed, and not for the elite rigs and DUST'ers out there.

In response to post #25771154.

Rebel47 wrote: Let's hope they have decided to use a newer engine and provide a less buggy game this time, I mean Fallout is good but it's still a mess when it comes to windows, maybe they can actually release it as a PC title with proper PC optimization code this time, I remain hopeful at least

No official confirmation means me not being bothered by this, I've seen way too many hoaxes on this to jump on the bandwagon just yet.

Agreed and better mod support instead of going backwards.

In response to post #25769769. #25769949, #25770174, #25770714, #25770769, #25770854 are all replies on the same post.

Madcat221 wrote: After all the hoaxing that went down, I still refuse to believe it's Fallout 4 unless they explicitly say it.
sardoukar wrote: Of all the flavors , you had to choose bitter.
Jinxxed0 wrote: go to fallout4.com and embrace the radiation wastelander
llamaRCA wrote: Bitter is the best flavor! I'm skeptical as well and will only believe it when Beth gives us a release date for FO4. I want it to be FO4, but ya, I'll believe it when I can buy it :P
sardoukar wrote: well said brother.
bethjunkie wrote: *pushes Llama, Madcat and the rest of the unbelievers through the door onto the train*
:D

@bethie :P
I want to believe! I just can't. lol.

I was already aboard the hype train, now I'm sticking my head out the window enjoying the wind smacking against my face while hoping that I don't get beheaded.

In response to post #25769769. #25769949, #25770174, #25770714, #25770769, #25770854, #25772669 are all replies on the same post.

Madcat221 wrote: After all the hoaxing that went down, I still refuse to believe it's Fallout 4 unless they explicitly say it.
llamaRCA wrote: Bitter is the best flavor! I'm skeptical as well and will only believe it when Beth gives us a release date for FO4. I want it to be FO4, but ya, I'll believe it when I can buy it :P
bethjunkie wrote: *pushes Llama, Madcat and the rest of the unbelievers through the door onto the train*
llamaRCA wrote: @bethie :P

I'm a believer!

In response to post #25771794.

KiCHo666 wrote: Please don't be dumbed down....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down......

If Skyrim is any indication I expect the worst...but still (idiotically) hope for the best.

In response to post #25769769. #25769949, #25770174, #25770714, #25770769, #25770854, #25772669, #25773184 are all replies on the same post.

llamaRCA wrote: @bethie :P
Arkngt wrote: I'm a believer!

Don't worry, I'm miles ahead off the hype train...placing dynamite on the tracks.