Skyrim Mod Organizer

KatEternity87

Someone please reply to my topic for help this time?

I am using Mod Organizer, as I didn't like how NMM deleted ALL of my mods that I had installed when I restarted/updated NMM. They were all gone and I'm quite mad at having to reinstall all 60 of them all over again. I want to run a heavily modded skyrim to incude skyrim floral overhaul but i'm not sure how to enhance my skyrim experience. Can someone please walk through with me on how to do this without causing anymore heartache? I hadn't been able to play a decent skyrim playthrough in months because of problems with mods breaking the game. It's pissing me off. I'd get all the way to level 14 or so only to have to start the game completely over or reinstall the game completely over because of a f*#@ed up thing a mod did to the game.

Someone out there, please, please take the time to help me out with this? I want a skyrim as awesome as the one you guys play without any of the shits and OMFGs. Ive been stressed out to the point of almost vomiting and laying in bed most of the day due to all the strain from video gaming. It shouldn't be like this but I wanna learn how to do this so bad, dammit. Modding looks so cool but if you don't know which mods to add and which to not, it can get cause serious headache and ills.

Another question I have is this: How in the WORLD do you make Mod Organizer run download links with skyrim nexus.com mods? It seems like I have to do everything by hand and that's not cool and I'm too afraid and angry at NMM to even think about redownloading that program. Isn't there a simplier way to test out mods, like a program or something without worry over "oh no I f*#@ed up again, lets start over the 9000th time?"

I'm going to bed so I probably wont' see many replies. I have a big headache, I hurt all over the place, I'm just plain stressed out.

I would love it if someone on nexus.com would intereact with me about modding and love it even more if anyone became a friend. :-)

Someone to talk to, ya know?

Let me know in your replies.

Kara.

Go on YouTube and watch Dirty Weasel and Gophers videos on setting up and using Mod Organizer. I recently switched and it truly is WAAAY better than NMM. There is plenty of info out there on how to do things right. You just have to take the time to read and research.