One World Government

marharth

Because...

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz6/Silver-DNA/Signs%20for%20Posting/flashing_funny_girly_quotes_4.gif

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Douglas Adams

:thumbsup::whistling:

And if you create your own universal Government you have to know for what you create it ...

The question remains For what is a world government good for ?

Then you can make up it's outline...

There is no way on god's little green acre it would work at this point in any event. There is far too much disparity in what folks believe we should base our laws on. There is far to much disparity over even what FORM government should take. Do you think countries like Iran, N. Korea, or Cuba.... are going to willing surrender their sovereignty to someone else? Nope. Not gonna happen. Not without a boatload of folks gettin' dead first.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still stand firm to that what i posted in this topic some Ages ago...

Post number 11

And following....

Imperial Rule

this time I provide the song to the text in the Imperial Rule debate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qii1ETl5GjU&feature=related

(Good Old song from the 80's)

It might be sound at first fictional but there is still hope this could work.

ok, now I am convinced that I have entered an alternate universe

Care to explain why? :psyduck:

No reason for me using that, noticed that there was a random psyduck emotion and I was like why not.

No

Less war, sensless killing, better living conditions for poverty stricken areas, a better economy...what's not to like? If we could succesfully do this it would be the best humanitarian achievement since the forming of the UN.

The UN have failed due to the veto power of the some that are more equal than others. Last example: The Russian veto in the case of Syria. This Animal Farm concept doesn't work at all.

"Kinder an die Macht" is nothing but the last step to reach untergang of all humanity. It is the kiddy world of perfect chaos that knows of no good and of no bad, the colorful rainbow land of unpleasant surprises. Every adult that has grown up children is aware of it. It is simply a naive and dangerous imagination to be controlled by the Lord of the Flies, no matter how good the intention of Herbert "Alcohol" Groenemeyer might have been when he wrote the lyrics of the song that is dedicated to the Day of the Children.

Global dominance as the result of a series of wars automatically leads to bloody global resistance with the logically consistent fall of the former winners in the end. It is just the beloved short range aim of all die-hards.

The only proven backdoor left for human togetherness is temporarily opened when a large scale human disaster happens. Charity is all-too human, as is mercilessness. We are schizo fighter animals that predominantly live for the fight. And peace is just the temporary absence of war. Know thyself.

Edited by DeTomaso

Less war, sensless killing, better living conditions for poverty stricken areas, a better economy...what's not to like? If we could succesfully do this it would be the best humanitarian achievement since the forming of the UN.

Why would any of that happen? You don't need separate governments for people to start fighting, better living conditions for others means lower ones for us as resources are finite and the economy in some areas will be worse than others as one economic policy won't suit all areas, the Euro is a perfect example of that.

Why would any of that happen? You don't need separate governments for people to start fighting, better living conditions for others means lower ones for us as resources are finite and the economy in some areas will be worse than others as one economic policy won't suit all areas, the Euro is a perfect example of that.

A perfect example that depends on local perspective and value. The bulk of the EU countries benefits economically from the Euro, though the individuals might not. And those that live in the glorious past either, those that still dream of counter-productive regional dominance over the neighbours. Sharing is an ugly word, deep-rooted in the European history.

Edited by DeTomaso

A perfect example that depends on local perspective and value. The bulk of the EU countries bemefits economically from the Euro, though the individuals might not. And those that live in the past either.

Look at what is happening to those who aren't benefiting, the Euro was doomed from the start because you can't have one policy and interest rate for wildly diverse areas.

A perfect example that depends on local perspective and value. The bulk of the EU countries bemefits economically from the Euro, though the individuals might not. And those that live in the past either.

Look at what is happening to those who aren't benefiting, the Euro was doomed from the start because you can't have one policy and interest rate for wildly diverse areas.

Wildly diverse? Is that so, really? Gosh, we live side by side on the same continent since some thousand years, often in intermarriage - and have learned nothing on state level? What a pathetic display. Economic, fiscal and social separatism leads to a state bankrupt as the PIG countries prove. Either we pull together or we have to fade away, getting lost in the details.

Edited by DeTomaso

ok, now I am convinced that I have entered an alternate universe

Care to explain why? :psyduck:

No reason for me using that, noticed that there was a random psyduck emotion and I was like why not.

No

Why not :o

Also, what DeTomaso said.