Ghosts

h3Xh3X

Did you like the ghosts/spectres in Oblivion? Personally, I think they felt like play-dough models rolling on invisible wheels.

For a better ghost, I'm imagining a mist cloud of less characteristic shape, that would perhaps form a shape when preparing an attack, and otherwise float around with the breeze flowing through its tomb. What did you think of the ghosts in Oblivion and what would you like to see improved in Skyrim?

you know they could design the Ghosts in skyrim to act a bit like the Poltergeists and Controllers in STALKER, eg when your in a dungeon they could make sounds, make stuff move, generally freak you out and just when you get what you came for, BOOM one appears at the entrance and Mindrapes the s*** out of you!

you know they could design the Ghosts in skyrim to act a bit like the Poltergeists and Controllers in STALKER, eg when your in a dungeon they could make sounds, make stuff move, generally freak you out and just when you get what you came for, BOOM one appears at the entrance and Mindrapes the s*** out of you!

I think making ghosts invisible until they first attack you would be a fun idea. ;)

I felt TES ghosts always lacked the scare factor associated with them and this might just help with that.

Yeah, zombies were the only undead that ever gave me a jump once or twice. Also they should really watch some zombie movies. Just hacking at them NEVER works, fire or blowing/chopping their heads off should be their only weakness. Also I like the FO3 mod where ghouls would come back to life even missing bodyparts (scariest mod I ever had, I think they're all gone, then I hear some behind me!), except the head. So after mowing down ghouls I had a special luger just for going around and getting rid of the heads. They should copy that, not the luger part, but the "they come back until you get rid of the head" part.