How will WW3 start?

marharth

I am far less concerned with how WWIII may start than how it will end.

Just as you would expect, no winners, lots of losers, and a planet with some serious issues for a couple decades. The human race may or may not survive. Probably will, but, society will take several steps backward in time.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am far less concerned with how WWIII may start than how it will end.

Like all wars, lots of dead and mutilated, no winners. And if I live to see it's beginning I'll probably be one of them, since I'm a soldier, and I'll definately go to the frontline.

As a wise man once said: No one wants peace more than the soldier.

Yes, war is always unfortunate, but some countries may have political goals to achieve. The US wants to spread democracy. Japan, Finland and other countries may have territorial disputes with some countries like Russia. Some may want to advance their trade influence. etc. etc. Personally I hope that if Russia is involved along with NATO and the EU, that the western side will win and win CONVENTIONALLY, without pushing the war to a nuclear confrontation.

At the moment we must remember that Russia has the largest conventional forces in Europe. They have thousands upon thousands of tanks stored away from Cold War era and ready to use and some calculate that the only way for NATO to stop them would be to use nukes. I hope that NATO conventional forces would be able to defeat the Russian tank hordes without the use of nukes, simply by using lots and lots of technology and AIR POWER.

We must also remember that Russia and China have formed the Shanghai Cooperation organization, which has a military dimension, so Russia and China may be allies in a future conflict and that makes for a very interesting development.

hmmm how will the WWIII start, i think same way as last one did, we will see charismatic Leader raising in one of countrys, my gess european or maby more south like india. Said leader will have insanely strong will and desire for conguest. This all will be backed up by his ability to motivate ppl and his military knowhow. at first i would consider he will make small wars that wont really change borders of any countrys, said will happen to see and learn on how world reacts, what strategy works etc etc... After that he will most likely use preamptive strike on 2-3 countrys and will sieze them in mater of days. And will use nuclear /unknown weapons on rest of targets in proximity.

Rest is really hard to predict, but in my opinion untill such leader apears there wont be WWIII, you need conguerors like Hiter or Stalin or Cesar, or Napoleon to make global conflict at current day and age. Remember that any country that will just start to advance via war will be taken out by most of countrys in world, so such country needs best shield and best spear to make it to WWIII or allies to support it.