How will WW3 start?

marharth

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the US is a supper power then China is a juggernaut. the only thing that pails China's military is there economic weight. Over the next twenty years their powers will more than double, and all the powers that be, know this. They are the sleeping tiger and I seriously doubt anyone would be crazy enough to challenge or attack them. The next world war will be and is economic. Think about it, China can arm an army that is bigger than all the allay armies combined. Not only that but they also produce there own weapons of war, including very high teck. And as far as there job market goes they are aggressively modernizing and moving to a more highteck economy. and seriously they like U.S. trade but they don't need it as proof I point to the recent U.S. lead world wide rescission were the only country that had growth was China and it was very strong. There buying power helped the world recovery a lot. If there is another world war China will either police it or crush it.

I heard a story once about China I'm not to sure how much truth is involved in it but it will give you an idea of what Chinese numbers are.

Here it is. Russia went for a land grab in North China so the Chinese sent their army there. On the first day China sent one million men over without weapons to surrender. On the second day they sent over another million men to surrender. On the third day they sent over another million men to surrender. Now by this point the Russian army had three million p.o.w. so they turned around and went home. seriously how do you deal with those numbers.

1. At some point there will simply be to many people on earth to feed, at which point WW3 will begin when some one gets the idea, less people equals more food and they attack another country for food. As much as I hate this fact, humans have no predators (and no major black plague like virus lately) to keep are population down as such we must be are own predator or wise up and start more responsible breeding.

2. As some one a little bit back said Watson will pull a skynet.

3. We end up in a "fallout" like war over the last of some resource or another.

I remember I stumbled across a website some time ago that a group of people (or maybe it was just one person) called themselves The Watchers. In this site the claimed to overlook the world, reporting every little nook and bread crumb and promised to report. They made a big report on the Iraq war of 2001 on who was to blame and etc. I somehow found it amusing that they even wrote down dates on various deeds that "are (or were) bound to happen" such as "On 11th of Sep. 2003, while the US remembers again the acts of 9/11, a bomb will explode in the French embassy in New York. This will lead a French military strike on Iran." and mind you that was written in 2002.

So yeah, the "Watchers" promised to update daily "as we draw ourselves closer and closer to 2012" and didn't update for a long, long, long while. Heck, even their last entry was in Jan. 4th, 2002. So much for being "watchers." :laugh:

Theres a big possibility that its coming on as we speak.

The US shot down one of Qaddifi's planes, so he shot a french one.

Now, the french are doing aerial (sp?) missions on Libya, and the US are bombing it with naval cruise missiles.

Qaddifi's forces are fighting back as well. This is going to crap.

I'm not entirely convinced that there will be a WW3, unless there's something catastrophic (in the natural/disease/resources) sense that puts nations and leaders really off-balance. It's not the old days any more. Everybody wants to get rich, and in order to be rich, you have to stay alive. In the old days, there wasn't Mutual Destruction tying people's hands behind their backs (for the good).

As for China being a juggernaut that no one would mess with...well, not really. They just have a lot of people. Ever since the invention of the machine gun a hundred and fifty years ago, killing a lot of people on foot hasn't really been a problem. And as for being an economic giant...China's bubble is going to burst some time. Their currency is controlled by the government and not market based like the rest of the world. That means that sooner or later, when they join the party, they'll see huge inflation just like everybody else. Last year, even controlled as it was, their inflation was over 5 percent. Plus, they can make things so cheaply because they have an almost completely unregulated business sector. Plastics won't be so cheap to make when if they can't dump the toxins in the countryside and in the rivers, for example. Their whole system will get shaken, so...yeah, they have a lot of people...but weapons being what they are today, I don't consider that a huge problem (UNLESS YOU LIVE NEXT DOOR TO THEM! http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif)

The US is a super power because it has super powers.

If the US ever has to, and I mean Really Has To, then the poor SOB's that are on the other side of the field will see crap come at them the likes of which they have only seen in Star Wars and the War of the Worlds. That day, it will seem like the Four Horsemen are riding the clouds on steeds of fire, shooting plasma beams out of their cans and laying waste to their enemies like it was Judgment Day. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/woot.gif

You don't spend the equivalent of another country's entire military budget on Black Projects Alone and not have some terribly interesting toys to show for it. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/no.gif

Theres a big possibility that its coming on as we speak.

The US shot down one of Qaddifi's planes, so he shot a french one.

Now, the french are doing aerial (sp?) missions on Libya, and the US are bombing it with naval cruise missiles.

Qaddifi's forces are fighting back as well. This is going to crap.

I saw that myself and found it was comical... the plane shot down was said to be a French plane.. yet videos of the shootdown stated it was anti aircraft fire by the rebels. and clearly showed it was a Russian Mig. Daffy Gadhafi tried to claim his forces shot it down and it was a French plane. .. and other said Americans shot it down... but they denied it... since the video was shot by Rebels who claimed THEY shot it down.. and that it was a Lybian plane.. and the video showed it WAS in fact a MIg.... and none of the coalition forces fly them... well...

As for who will and how... WWIII starts... I'm inclined to think it will start as an economic conflict.. most likely Initiated by China ... this will most likely be between the U.S. and China but will quickly spread to other countries and the EU... eventually someone will force an economic blockade and China will take this as a hostile act and shots will be fired... diplomacy will collapse and the situation will escalate .. it will become VERY messy.. and contrary to popular belief... no Nukes will be used by the U.S. Binary warheads,fuel air bombs and MOABS will be heavily employed with nearly identical results.... without nuclear fallout and radiation... EM Pulse bombs will also be used.... things will be far different than expected.... however... will anyone resort to nukes?? China has nuclear weapons but are well known to be on bombers that are very old and slow... and their ICBM arsenal is small and is also known to have very poor electronic guidance...

New weapons and new technologies will be used in WWIII the old ways of nuclear detente will be gone when such weapons are no longer the weapons of terror they once were...

I think the next world war will be far more terrifying than any nuclear war and a lot more shocking.

Edited by RedVexHK