How will WW3 start?

marharth

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russia, Iran and Egypt will attack ISRAEL, the European Union will retaliate

I really don't see Europe defending Israel, it would be the USA and Israel all by ourselves if the USA even bothered.

If anyone attacks Israel USA will go in instantly.

Israel is one of the USA's biggest allies and no one is going to invade them without the US butting in.

The EU is a bigger debate, its hard to tell what the EU will do.

The USA would be able to handle it by themselves most likely

I doubt Russia will be a part of the starting attack. Russian may use the war as a chance to take power. I doubt they will be one of the countries that start it though.

Iran does have a high chance of being a country that starts it.

I believe China will be the spark that sets off WW3

(no offense to any chinese present)

for starters, if Russia was to start another world war they would have done so during the cold war. North Korea is pretty much on it's own when it comes to support and alliances. And dosen't have the ability to sustain it's forces in for long-term war.

Iran's army would be smashed to pieces in the first months of war by U.S "shock and awe" tactics and with the support of Saudi arabia and the rest of the persian gulf. The majority of nations in the middle-east support the U.S anyway because of it's oil demand that keeps the middle-east wealthy and thier respective governments in power.

China however is one of the largest military powers in the world and still growing stronger. China is importing most of it's resources from Africa to aid it's enconomy and their would be little hope of cutting supply lines during war. It has a growing population from which to conscript military personnel. Japan and south-east asia would be the first countries to be taken to avoid counter-attacks by American military and cutting off south korea forcing it to surrender.

How will WW3 start?

Something will happen in Western Europe. Alliances will be made to deal with it. America will chose one side or the other to support with finacial and military aid. No matter what side America choses, promises will made and broken between the European nations within that alliance, breeding distrust. The situation will escalate and one of the European alliances will do something stupid. The nations in the opposing alliance will respond. War will rage for three or four years and start to affect American economics. Special interests in America will pressure politicians to do something more than send aid. The opposing alliance will attack America for no reason or dubious American policies will 'force' that alliance to attack. Fast forward a few years and a few million American lives and Europe will have peace once again. A few generations after that the free Europeans will spit in America's face and the American lives lost will have been for nothing...for the third freak'n time.

Nothing will happen in Western Europe, I'd say. The people there aren't living in the epoch of Wihelm II. and Hitler anymore. Time has changed as has the common understanding of the Europeans. So one has to watch out for trumpeters of hate elsewhere.

I really don't see a World War III of two opposing classical factions appearing on the horizon, but many local wars because of unsolved ethnic or cultural conflicts and, of course, the struggle for the access to resources. Apparently we have chosen the lesser of the two evils. Are we indeed to be blamed for it? Guess not, for in this way mankind doesn't go the way of the dodo bird, at least not in a hurry.

Hope this helps. Sorry, if it doesn't. Get on with it.

Edited by DeTomaso

I dont know how world war 3 will be fought.....but world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.

Some folks believe world war 3 has already been fought. Cold war. But in a sense... Here is my opinion how world war 3 will be fought. And what caused it. With a rough number of casualties.

First off everyone needs to know that Israel is the mot nuclear armed country in The middle east. Russia and the united states will not exchange nuclear fire. China will not invade the united states...we are there money maker. Iran will not develop a nuclear weapon to be launched at Israel.

What world war 3 in modern times, not cold war times is going to amount to is the 3rd world countries peoples rising up ( as they are now ) and people getting involved, with these countries, China, Russia, and The U.S.A will get involved to protect there interests. But also to stop the world from getting destroyed. Believe me when i tell you this, i would trust the Russians and The Chinese to Never exchange warheads with the U.S, For one simple reason, human instinct to survive. Yes we have the capability to destroy ourselves, we also have the capability to survive 23,000 nuclear weapons going off.

If russia and the united states exchanged warheads....100,000,000 people on each side would be dead. Neither Country would be able to survive....Humans yes, Those two countries no. Hospitals would be WAY overwhelmed, neither country would have any armies left to invade the other country. They would be In there own countries trying to put the fires out. Nuclear winter would kick in. Everything would start to freeze. I bring this point up, so everybody realizes that each side knows this. And neither side whatever there beliefs would wish this upon the world.

ww3 would be fought conventionally, death tolls would be lower than ww2. America and Russia wouldn't Cease to exist, unless they're own people chose it to.

Everybody has to realize that Russia, China and the U.S.A are ALLIES. Russia is a Democratic Country, and China ( Yes they have harsh penalties for crimes and censor they're people, we do too...) is going to lead the world economy in the next 50 years, why would they want to change anything?

The only way china would invade another country is if the Chinese Communist party, elected an insane fool like Hitler. Which they wont. The chinese would never allow that.

Ww3 would be caused by North Korea. They would invade south Korea, Maybe use nuclear weapons, yes. But then ww3 would be Fought between them and the rest of the world. The would not have any allies. Not even china. ( maybe iran :). The russian military, besides its nuclear arsenal could not handle a conventional war they would probably try to sit it out. But then North Korea would invade them.

I would suppose it all boils down to moving 1935 Germany to North Korea, switching hitler with Kim jung Ill, and south korea getting nuked, BUT IN NO WAY would china or russia back an act of such severe agression like that, and face the united states, Niether military could handle the U.S.A.

The only way any country in the world could invade the U.S.A ( with todays tech ) is through Alaska, down through Canada, And folks, thats just too much...

Yeah the chinese have 2 billion people. Everybody forgets that India has 1.5 billion and they are our ally just as much as pakistan.

In the long run i dont think we will ever have a ww3, just a continuation and an ending to the Korean war. They will rename that war ww3. And then we will realize how F-IN pointless it was....and get rid of the worlds supply of nuclear weapons. I hate the fact that everybody thinks we are in the end of times. Nobody realizes that russia and the united states dont want nuclear weapons. the only reason we keep em is a deterent. So The Current Hitlers of the world don;t get any funny ideas.

Then again thats my opinion and i could be wrong :) Watch out for crazy politicians, any country causes ww3 its going to be us because we elect or let dipshiz "philibuster" our election process, and become president when they were not elected, and attack countries ( iraq, not afghanistan ) unprovoked. we get another george bush in office we will know why North korea Attacked the south....

The only way china would invade another country is if the Chinese Communist party, elected an insane fool like Hitler. Which they wont. The chinese would never allow that.

Oh, right. Well, tell that to the Tibetans. And good luck.

During the Cold War, it was probably the closest humanity has ever gotten to a nuclear war. And now, with Kim-Jong-ll about to die at any moment, nobody knows what'll happen to the Korean Peninsula, arguably one of the most tense regions right now.

Who knows what'll happen but if North Korea provokes South Korea into a war, the U.S would immediately get involved to protect both South Korea and indirectly, Japan. Then it'll be obvious. North Korea launches nuclear missiles at both the West Coast and East Coast, U.S retaliates. China sees the missiles and watches closely. If the missiles hit the border of North Korea and China, boom WW3.

Best case scenario in a North Korea - America conflict, the U.S backs off after a few sunken naval ships. North Korea is not a pushover like Iraq. They're smart and their military is brutal and with current day China's assistance, technologically capable as well. Estimated death toll is in about 100,000 - 1 Million U.S soldiers if the U.S attacks all the way.

Why? North Korean soldiers are trained this way. They either fight for their country and win, or die on the battlefield. How this has changed since the Korean War, I don't know, but if the mentality is the same, it would be worse than Vietnam for U.S. In Vietnam, at least the U.S stood a chance, albeit they lost. In a North Korean battlefield, neither side would be able to even land troops without losing most of them.

And if nuclear missiles start flying, that's at least 100 million dead on all sides, mostly civilians, and that's not counting China's involvement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another hypothesis is simple. There's rumors about a new Soviet Union going around. And if those rumors are true, the Second Cold War between China and their allies along with the New Soviet Union would tense up Asia and Europe. Even if it doesn't go into a full scale war, it'll be even more worse with a new Cold War.

Edited by DarkZerker

During the Cold War, it was probably the closest humanity has ever gotten to a nuclear war. And now, with Kim-Jong-ll about to die at any moment, nobody knows what'll happen to the Korean Peninsula, arguably one of the most tense regions right now.

Who knows what'll happen but if North Korea provokes South Korea into a war, the U.S would immediately get involved to protect both South Korea and indirectly, Japan. Then it'll be obvious. North Korea launches nuclear missiles at both the West Coast and East Coast, U.S retaliates. China sees the missiles and watches closely. If the missiles hit the border of North Korea and China, boom WW3.

Best case scenario in a North Korea - America conflict, the U.S backs off after a few sunken naval ships. North Korea is not a pushover like Iraq. They're smart and their military is brutal and with current day China's assistance, technologically capable as well. Estimated death toll is in about 100,000 - 1 Million U.S soldiers if the U.S attacks all the way.

Why? North Korean soldiers are trained this way. They either fight for their country and win, or die on the battlefield. How this has changed since the Korean War, I don't know, but if the mentality is the same, it would be worse than Vietnam for U.S. In Vietnam, at least the U.S stood a chance, albeit they lost. In a North Korean battlefield, neither side would be able to even land troops without losing most of them.

And if nuclear missiles start flying, that's at least 100 million dead on all sides, mostly civilians, and that's not counting China's involvement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another hypothesis is simple. There's rumors about a new Soviet Union going around. And if those rumors are true, the Second Cold War between China and their allies along with the New Soviet Union would tense up Asia and Europe. Even if it doesn't go into a full scale war, it'll be even more worse with a new Cold War.

This is what I think will happen exactly.

I think there is a good chance of Russia joining up with NK.

In the end I think the main countries would be USA, Everyone in the EU (maybe), China VRS NK, Russia, Some middle eastern and African countries.

I don't see NK winning a war on their own.