How will WW3 start?

marharth

@Marharth. As much as I admire your reasons to discontinue your argument, You were always on the losing side of it.

Communism is an ideololgy, a fools view of a "perfect world". True Marxist communism is just a political theory written in a book. There is no possible way a political system let alone a country, can run without leadership. Every communist nation on Earth past and present has either changed to a capitalist style enconomy (eg. China) or military dictatorship (North Korea) to ensure survival. Communism is just another way for leaders to enslave their countries to their will. And over the past 50 years countries in eastern europe, asia and africa have been bled white by communism and are still suffering the effects.

In essence, Communism dosen't work.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Marharth. As much as I admire your reasons to discontinue your argument, You were always on the losing side of it.

Communism is an ideololgy, a fools view of a "perfect world". True Marxist communism is just a political theory written in a book. There is no possible way a political system let alone a country, can run without leadership. Every communist nation on Earth past and present has either changed to a capitalist style enconomy (eg. China) or military dictatorship (North Korea) to ensure survival. Communism is just another way for leaders to enslave their countries to their will. And over the past 50 years countries in eastern europe, asia and africa have been bled white by communism and are still suffering the effects.

Of course communism doesn't work.

I am not arguing in anyway communism is good, or that it is a good system of government.

I am arguing that communism does not have to have be totalitarian.

I am not arguing in anyway communism is good, or that it is a good system of government.

Pffft, marharth. Of course it does. Before you ask, I am another conservative who can and does read, and when I studied Law at University, one of the elements was comparative law. Thus we ended up reading rather a lot of the drivellings of Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, Rosa Luxemburg and sundry other Crazy Commies. How about all this dictatorship of the proletariat nonsense? How about the adulation of terror and the holding up of the Paris Revolutionary Commune as an ideal model? It is all about totalitarianism.

Be it Earth or be it God, If either spoke, this is what I theorize what they would say to all humans,

You are not in control, you are not immune to the fate of which I have instore for you. Just like the dinosaurs, dodo bird and everything else you are just as vulnerable to the same fate at any given time, you are still animals on this planet like every other. I know everything about all of you and you know so little about me, where am I in your petty disputes? I am all around you, everything has a function in this world, literally everything and if you humans don't go by that, I can do what I wish to you, and don't think of fighting me you'll only make it worse, you live on me fools as you live in your homes, don't maintain it and you can't live there anymore, eventually. What you do I have let you do or I haven't, you can't profile me and you will always underestimate me. The way you think you will control or destroy the world is unknown to you, but known to me weather you will or won't and If you think you can violate me and other animals and life on this earth with your deadly weapons, think again. If you dare launch them you will most likely kill yourselves or I will simply not let you or chose a select few of you to survive. I am constantly changing below your feet every second, going through my motions and doing what I'm gonna do every day. So when it comes to a event that you think will happen, don't count on it, because I'm in control and the only real big worry you have is me and you best work together as I want you to and respect me and the life around you, because if you don't you may wind up extinct yourselves!

I don't actually think we'll have a WW3, at least not in the sense of the other two world wars.

We may end up with conflicts around the world such that it could be considered by some means a WW3, but they'd be unrelated conflicts.

n the tradition of Fallout 3, dealing with imaginary weaponry, I give you people the real life thing just posted. I have read the debates section in the forums here. This is real life taking place right now. Things are not so far off as to fallouts main theme Here is the link.http://www.reuters.com/news/video/story?videoId=187406842&videoChannel=2602

Pffft, marharth. Of course it does. Before you ask, I am another conservative who can and does read, and when I studied Law at University, one of the elements was comparative law. Thus we ended up reading rather a lot of the drivellings of Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, Rosa Luxemburg and sundry other Crazy Commies. How about all this dictatorship of the proletariat nonsense? How about the adulation of terror and the holding up of the Paris Revolutionary Commune as an ideal model? It is all about totalitarianism.

Communism will lead to a totalitarian government due to current human behavior.

Communism by definition is just a classless society in which everything is owned by the community.

A communist system could work in completely anarchy, but of course that will not happen due to human behavior.

I am not saying that communism can work without a totalitarist system as of now, I am saying if human behavior was changed it could work without a leader.

Communism will lead to a totalitarian government due to current human behavior.

Communism by definition is just a classless society in which everything is owned by the community.

A communist system could work in completely anarchy, but of course that will not happen due to human behavior.

I am not saying that communism can work without a totalitarist system as of now, I am saying if human behavior was changed it could work without a leader.

I've never been able to wrap my head around this one. So in a communist setup if I, in my spare time, grow a marijuana plant. Does that mean I have give an equal share to everyone? Everyone in my town, county, state, country? How does that work?

I would add that when you say human "behavior" what you are referring to is human nature. Something that is not going to change. Ever.

Edited by csgators