ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

ENB binaries

ZoeyKillgore

i need help installing the ENB binaries, i downloaded the zip for the latest version, but i couldnt figure out what to extract to where, and the nexus mod manager didnt install it correctly when i tried to use it to install the binaries. what do i do?

1. You cannot install ENB with mod manager. Take the zip file and open it manually.

2. Choose whether you want injector version (manual ENB start) or wrapper version (automatic ENB start).

3. Take the files you choose to use and dump them in steamapps-->common-->Skyrim

4. If you're using an ENB from Nexus you only need d3d9.dll and enbhost.exe. The ENB will provide the rest of the files.

5. Follow recommended settings from S.T.E.P.

6. If you want to change and manage several ENB settings (not the binaries) there's a program for that:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67077/?

First off, are you using an ENB preset (Realvision, Kountervibe, Megatherium, Somber, Saraan Suum, etc)? If so, the only two files you will need are enbhost.exe & d3d9.dll. Extract both files to your Skyrim directory (where the Skyrim.exe is), not the Data folder. If not using a preset, then extract all files to your main Skyrim directory, not the Data folder. Hope this helps. Peace.